PDA

View Full Version : Time for a change ️

angeldawn
12-08-2014, 06:17 PM
I have been a long time loyal member to the STS communities. Many ppl come to me when there is an issue. Either to help them or just listen. Like when friends get scammed they come to me an ask if I can help them get their stuff back.

Quite frankly I'm tired of few a ppl insinuating differently and trash talking me, threatening me, trying to get ppl to troll me or hunt me. This community is becoming overrun with ppl who should be banned.

I think it's time the community starts to come together more and clean it up before we lose more ppl due to scamming and being bullied.

I'm gonna start reporting ppl more. Instead of just saying I'm going to. I'm actually gonna do it. I suggest those who care about the community do the same.

I don't want to see the community going in the direction it is. Esp with ppl who are well known and popular in the community gaining ppls trust just to scam them.

We can make the community better! I have faith!!

Btw
If anyone wants proof of anything. Just ask you shall receive :D

synfullmagic_23110
12-08-2014, 06:19 PM
I have been a long time loyal member to the STS communities. Many ppl come to me when there is an issue. Either to help them or just listen. Like when friends get scammed they come to me an ask if I can help them get their stuff back.

Quite frankly I'm tired of few a ppl insinuating differently and trash talking me, threatening me, trying to get ppl to troll me or hunt me. This community is becoming overrun with ppl who should be banned.

I think it's time the community starts to come together more and clean it up before we lose more ppl due to scamming and being bullied.

I'm gonna start reporting ppl more. Instead of just saying I'm going to. I'm actually gonna do it. I suggest those who care about the community do the same.

I don't want to see the community going in the direction it is. Esp with ppl who are well known and popular in the community gaining ppls trust just to scam them.

Btw
Douche move if u gain someones trust and scam them:/

Fwend
12-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Im not surprised with your proof.
Sadly the scammers still scam and deny any wrong doing.

What's funny she admits she scams and even calls out her own best friend on his scams.

Ssneakykills
12-08-2014, 06:28 PM
I doubt the devs even look at the reports anymore and if we banned all those scammers we woudnt have many people playing pl

Crys
12-08-2014, 06:31 PM

Btw
I agree, this community has changed a lot in the past years. I wouldn't know much since I wasn't here for the first 1-2 years I guess? But as I hear from oldies, there was a much more friendlier community back then. Now it's just too many scams, cheaters, and pvp is just bad and filled with bullies. I think as most people do, that we should all try making the community as it was before. We can't do much ourselves, so we probably need help from people.

*Talking about reporting, I report scammers that say in public chat "doubling gold" "selling account pm me" and all those kinds of people.

angeldawn
12-08-2014, 06:34 PM
I doubt the devs even look at the reports anymore and if we banned all those scammers we woudnt have many people playing pl

I have faith!!!

I have been told by one if I'm having problems I can pm them directly. So maybe that's the route needed. I know customer service gets backup and has more important issues at time but I do have faith. [emoji173]️

angeldawn
12-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Also, to help with reports. Let's make sure we supply STS with screenshots.

Burstnuke
12-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Scammers are everywhere now a days. Heres how i group up the PL community

Balefort- Scammers

Humania- Just lol wierdos

Pvp- Ego landia

Shadow cave- To talk about pvp egos and gain a bigger ego.

Thats pretty much it, although we can't change the WHOLE community, we can still make a diffrence :)

tarlan
12-08-2014, 07:33 PM
I have faith!!!

I have been told by one if I'm having problems I can pm them directly. So maybe that's the route needed. I know customer service gets backup and has more important issues at time but I do have faith. [emoji173]️

wow nice dev hotline and u got a set named after you

ToastyLord
12-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Lets start a guild called <zeh resistawnce>! To resist the scammers/phat egos/ect...

angeldawn
12-08-2014, 08:02 PM
I wasn't saying you should be banned for not contributing to the community or for trolling.

I said perfect example of someone who should be banned and I didn't say why.

But you obv don't know Menndoza's history. But he and I do.

The comment was directed at him.

Seoratrek
12-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Hey everyone,

We do take the time to review reports and our polices against scamming have not changed and are outlined in our Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct which can be found here:

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/topics/435599-in-game-policies/articles

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/termsofservice.php

The policy is if you are caught scamming you get banned. We do not reverse account or device bans for scamming even if a player appeals the ban. I'm going to close this thread now. If you have any specific concerns please feel free to PM me.