PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: 55 Str Gear and 56 Str Crown.

Ellyidol
02-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Just wanted to give my feedback on the 55 Fury Gear and the 56 Str Crown. These gear mentioned are all pink btw.

The 2 2Handers for 55 (Mace and 2H Sword) are out of the question, crafted or normal, Gurgox Hammer is better than them.

As for the armours, I love the dodge and H/S. Armour values seem a bit weird, the mage robe (which is supposed to be the softest) is only 5 armour lower (60 from a 55 Str Plate, and 55 from a 55 Int Robe I believe), and the dex leather is even lower. Aren't we supposed to be THE tank of the game?

There was also one small thing I found, 51 Str Plate vs 55 Str Plate has 3 armour difference, but it only gives 2.

I'm hoping for a fix or an implementation of set bonuses soon to deal with the inconveniences of the "set" (M/S and Hit).

As for the 56 Str Crown, its exactly the same stats as the crafted str helm, but with 2 more armor. It seems that the Str crown is actually the least important among the 3 crowns for a bear, aside from the str given of course.

56 Dex Crown : 14 Dex, 10 hit, 12 crit, 6 HS, 14 Armor.
56 Int Crown : 14 Int, 8 HS, 10 Damage, 24 Armor.
56 Str Crown : 14 Str, 8 Damage, 8 H/S, 26 Armor.

I'd rather pick the dex crown for its 10 hit, 12 crit, AND 6 HS. Seems the Int = Str.

Hope my feedback helps. Overall, I still like the sets/gear. Just opinions from my perspective. :)

Lesrider
02-13-2011, 10:27 AM
Hmm maybe they're trying to get rid of pallies by giving mages more armor? And str 0 ms...

FluffNStuff
02-13-2011, 10:30 AM
May have asked this in another thread, but how are skills with hammer vs skills with new mace?

Royce
02-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Hmm maybe they're trying to get rid of pallies by giving mages more armor? And str 0 ms...

No as I pointed out in another thread, it's just a matte of which set the decided to give bonus armor too for each class. I posted about this here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19012-Dex-armor-bug&p=201357&viewfull=1#post201357
But basically Mage armor doesn't have higher armor in general. It's just that part if the mega Mage stat bonus is 10 armor per gear piece. If you compare purple sets or green or orange for instance you will find mane armor dramatically lower than the other classes. It's just that the decided to put the amor bonus for mages on mega Mage while the biggest armor bonus went to non-pink sets for othe classes.
Anyway, the Int crown has terrible stats for a mage, but I figured it would be that way since all the crafted Int gear from BS has that worthless health regen instead of mana regen. Anyway seems like this whole thread is basically a retread of this topic: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19014-The-Lv-55-Pink-Crafting-Dilemma

Echelong
02-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Yeah stats seem a bit weird to say the least. Also like you said the dex armor is by far the best of the 3 with the int been second. After the rift set developers haven't made a decent str gear or a better gear than rift. This seems like a step backwards I just hope they fix and give us better stats and set bonus.