PDA

View Full Version : You can't catch me!

Ihateppl
12-08-2014, 10:20 PM
I think mages are the coolest chars in game, with skills that coincide perfectly with there story, however, i was thinking that with the skill update that SHOULD be coming soon to AL, there should be a teleport skill that mages can tap into, maybe the ability to transport a mob to another area of the zone, or teleport the players to area to another area, maybe teleporting a revived team mate from the start of the map to where the rest of the team is. I just think that teleporting is the next natural point for us blue men.

Forgive the grammar errors, im slightly unhinged off of these frozen strawberries i found.

Spell
12-08-2014, 10:27 PM
I Always thought it would be cool if mages got the skill that that sorceress boss,from yadra forest, has.the one where she turns into a red circle and moves around on the ground unhitable.

ColdBlahd
12-08-2014, 10:31 PM
I Always thought it would be cool if mages got the skill that that sorceress boss,from yadra forest, has.the one where she turns into a red circle and moves around on the ground unhitable.
Sick reference

cheoekar
12-08-2014, 11:01 PM
I like this ideal but idk if it will be implimented cuz then we could just move every mob out of our way or wont be used because it doeant do damage

Raregem
12-09-2014, 10:25 AM
That'd be neat for mage!

I'd like to see rogues have sneak and pick pocket. Go invisible and be able to creep up to stuff in true sniper form. Jarl better watch his gold for real.. :P

justhell
12-09-2014, 12:24 PM
As a mage stun immunity is more than enough for me :D

Puppys
12-09-2014, 03:34 PM
This is Arcane Legends not Star Wars you YODA! :D jk jk.. Ummm teleporting... Ok but then warriors get Hungry Tank Skill. 2s coolDown 100 mana 99999 dmg. It grabs foes and eat them with ketchup (optional)

Schnitzel
12-09-2014, 08:38 PM
I remember a skill like this from another game,

the mage class in that game has the skill to teleport a few meters in the direction they are currently facing, when they teleport, from point A to B, enemies in point A are damaged (damage amount depended on level of character)

Applying this in AL (firstly I'd like to say: AWESOME IDEA)
Mage skill name: Teleport
Upgrade 1: Increases range of teleport
Upgrade 2: Increases damage
Upgrade 3: Increases AOE
Upgrade 4: Chance to stun enemies

:D

CAK Vader
12-09-2014, 08:41 PM
This is Arcane Legends not Star Wars you YODA! :D jk jk.. Ummm teleporting... Ok but then warriors get Hungry Tank Skill. 2s coolDown 100 mana 99999 dmg. It grabs foes and eat them with ketchup (optional)

This is Star Wars, that's why I'm here. I'm Vader. Now bow to your knees before I choke you.

CheifR
12-10-2014, 12:48 AM
I think mages are the coolest chars in game, with skills that coincide perfectly with there story, however, i was thinking that with the skill update that SHOULD be coming soon to AL, there should be a teleport skill that mages can tap into, maybe the ability to transport a mob to another area of the zone, or teleport the players to area to another area, maybe teleporting a revived team mate from the start of the map to where the rest of the team is. I just think that teleporting is the next natural point for us blue men.

Forgive the grammar errors, im slightly unhinged off of these frozen strawberries i found.
Y they want mages to be OP..

CheifR
12-10-2014, 12:49 AM
That'd be neat for mage!

I'd like to see rogues have sneak and pick pocket. Go invisible and be able to creep up to stuff in true sniper form. Jarl better watch his gold for real.. :P
We rogues better get invis if they get teleport...,lol

Puppys
12-10-2014, 01:39 AM
This is Star Wars, that's why I'm here. I'm Vader. Now bow to your knees before I choke you.

*swaps light saber*