PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day everyone! :)

Ellyidol
02-13-2011, 09:53 AM
Its the 14th here already, and it's gonna be a busy day.

Just wanted to greet everyone from STS to the newest forum member a Happy Valentines :)

Good luck to everyone planning something special for a loved one! :p

Major
02-13-2011, 10:11 AM
Ya happy valentines out there....well if your single you will probably hate it lol, I know I used to. But the gf and I should have a good time thx Ellyidol

Junside
02-13-2011, 10:12 AM
Single on Valentine's? Doesn't bother me. :D

Major
02-13-2011, 10:15 AM
Haha well that's good it's just a day lol

Moogerfooger
02-13-2011, 10:24 AM
Single on Valentine's? Doesn't bother me. :D

I know, right? Easier on the wallet :D

Baked-Potato
02-13-2011, 10:25 AM
I know, right? Easier on the wallet :D

Got that right d:

RedRyder
02-13-2011, 10:59 AM
Lol it's the 13th here.. Last year I spent over 200 on a chick that just ended up breaking up with me because she was going away for school. I vowed to never have a valentine after that

Ladylove
02-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Lol it's the 13th here.. Last year I spent over 200 on a chick that just ended up breaking up with me because she was going away for school. I vowed to never have a valentine after that

Booooooo. Not everyone is going to be the same :)

Rebel
02-13-2011, 12:10 PM

Most I've ever spent on a girl for valentines day was 40 bucks. That was to go out to a nice dinner. I usually just give her something that's personal to both of us (most of the time something that makes a little laugh from an inside joke between us). They always love that sort of stuff, at least for me they do.

Militaryman
02-13-2011, 12:12 PM
WHOOOO GOT NO DAAAAAAAAAAAAATE

/caps

Junside
02-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Most I've ever spent on a girl for valentines day was 40 bucks. That was to go out to a nice dinner. I usually just give her something that's personal to both of us (most of the time something that makes a little laugh from an inside joke between us). They always love that sort of stuff, at least for me they do.

Bah. A dozen roses cost 40 on Valentine's in New York. Just get 11 and a fake.

Rebel
02-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Bah. A dozen roses cost 40 on Valentine's in New York. Just get 11 and a fake.

Flowers are overrated.

DawnInfinity
02-13-2011, 12:15 PM
Flowers are overrated.
I love flowers. :/

Rebel
02-13-2011, 12:18 PM
I love flowers. :/

Bought flowers are overrated? I pick my own flowers ;)

Junside
02-13-2011, 12:24 PM
Flowers are overrated.

Flowers are a tradition. Whatever comes after is the difference you'd add to it. :D

My best one was, I parked out in front of school with my friend's portable amp, and sang Can't Take My Eyes Off You.

I took the next 2 days off since I was so embarrassed. I texted her too look outside.

Militaryman
02-13-2011, 12:29 PM
All you need is love! *dah dah dadadah* All you need is love! *dah dah dadadah* All yu need is love, love; love is all you need...

DawnInfinity
02-13-2011, 12:41 PM
Bought flowers are overrated? I pick my own flowers ;)

Haha. :o I want a teddy bear or something cute, but I doubt I'll get it. :rolleyes:

I'm going to probably make some cupcakes and / or chocolate covered strawberries.

Junside
02-13-2011, 12:46 PM
chocolate covered strawberries.

These are smexy

Militaryman
02-13-2011, 12:48 PM
I like truffles better... I'll leave you to decide which one I'm talking about

DawnInfinity
02-13-2011, 12:49 PM
I could just buy chocolates but I feel that making something myself is means more. :s

Militaryman
02-13-2011, 01:30 PM
Make a card with an iTunes gift card inside. PLATINUM FOR VALENTINES DAAAAAAAAY

Ladylove
02-13-2011, 06:20 PM
Haha. :o I want a teddy bear or something cute, but I doubt I'll get it. :rolleyes:

I'm going to probably make some cupcakes and / or chocolate covered strawberries.

One guy I dated gave me a Godiva teddy bear for valentines day when I was 14. I slept with that thing every night for a year. I loved that bear... destroyed it when he cheated...

Physiologic
02-13-2011, 06:24 PM
Since we already do a lot of going out and buying each other stuff, I wrote my fiancee a poem =)

Junside
02-13-2011, 06:34 PM
One guy I dated gave me a Godiva teddy bear for valentines day when I was 14. I slept with that thing every night for a year. I loved that bear... destroyed it when he cheated...

Lol I was like wow, that's so cool ... then, daaaaamn?!

Since we already do a lot of going out and buying each other stuff, I wrote my fiancee a poem =)

Nice! I'm questioning if I'll ever get tied down. :P

Ladylove
02-13-2011, 06:49 PM

Awww!!! That's really sweet.

DawnInfinity
02-13-2011, 06:54 PM
My 6th grade boyfriend got me a rose and a teddy bear with chocolates. I carried that thing around with me too. :o

LIGHTNINGLORD67
02-13-2011, 07:08 PM
This was the worst valentine's day ever..

Demonicdevyn
02-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Biebz is heading to america tommorow (valentines day) WOOOOOOOOO

bladesword
02-14-2011, 02:20 AM
This was the worst valentine's day ever..
What happened?
Nothing to me...Like usual.

Demonic: Lol Demonic Beiber

gnardog666
02-14-2011, 02:23 AM
happy v day everyone and ill say it again when it california time too lol.

Necrobane
02-14-2011, 02:37 AM
Happy valentines everyone :)

Junside
02-14-2011, 08:01 AM
This is my first Valentine's Day single :D All the single ladies, put yo hands up!

Riccits
02-14-2011, 08:13 AM
i love to be single at valentines :)

StompArtist
02-14-2011, 08:44 AM

I am already at 1200$ and the day isn't over yet. :(

Kattatonic
02-14-2011, 09:18 AM
Ha. Most years I think valentines day is crap. I hate that people feel like they have to spend money on someone to make them feel loved. If someone got me a useless bear, lol then I'd be pissed. Choc. maybe, and I do like flowers but not roses. I like it when someone has to really put thought into it, really has to know the person. My friends boyfriend gave her a can of olives. I know crazy huh? But she loves olives like crazy, and it showed he knew and cared about what she loved. It was suppa sweet. Don't take me out for dinner either, make it. I'd like it better even if it tasted bad:) and dessert is so much better alone;) Put more effort in it and keep your wallet full, you will be happier and if she isn't then she doesnt love you enough anyway.

Junside
02-14-2011, 09:42 AM
Ha. Most years I think valentines day is crap. I hate that people feel like they have to spend money on someone to make them feel loved. If someone got me a useless bear, lol then I'd be pissed. Choc. maybe, and I do like flowers but not roses. I like it when someone has to really put thought into it, really has to know the person. My friends boyfriend gave her a can of olives. I know crazy huh? But she loves olives like crazy, and it showed he knew and cared about what she loved. It was suppa sweet. Don't take me out for dinner either, make it. I'd like it better even if it tasted bad:) and dessert is so much better alone;) Put more effort in it and keep your wallet full, you will be happier and if she isn't then she doesnt love you enough anyway.

"Party Girl" right here. She's hinting to you dudes out there what she wants. Don't listen! :D I won't say why

Barbamitsos
02-14-2011, 09:51 AM
i got a heart shaped love letter from a girl today ^_^

Kattatonic
02-14-2011, 10:29 AM
"Party Girl" right here. She's hinting to you dudes out there what she wants. Don't listen! :D I won't say why
Hahahhahahaha! Say why............;)

romgar1
02-14-2011, 10:44 AM
Im making a cd for my girl with all of her favorite songs and using my sad photoshop skills to make a pic of us look good. Any pic with her in it looks good so... We can't go out and do anything tonight cause she had school and I have to work but tomorrow we have plans. This is my first non-single valentines day in a while. I feel your pain singles awareness day celebrators.

Ladylove
02-14-2011, 01:28 PM
I like making presents. This wasn't for valentines day, but I made a guy a picture frame when I was on vacation in Texas. I really missed him, so I picked up a ton of small, colorful open shells that were still together. They looked like butterfly wings. I also found some sharks teeth and sand dollars. Got a shadow box, arranged the pieces, and put a picture of us in the middle.

StompArtist
02-14-2011, 01:30 PM
I like making presents. This wasn't for valentines day, but I made a guy a picture frame when I was on vacation in Texas. I really missed him, so I picked up a ton of small, colorful open shells that were still together. They looked like butterfly wings. I also found some sharks teeth and sand dollars. Got a shadow box, arranged the pieces, and put a picture of us in the middle.

Well it is expensive for some of us because our artistic skills suck. If I even tried to make an heart shaped card myself it would look like a pink easter egg. Better leave it to the pros!

Ladylove
02-14-2011, 01:33 PM
Well it is expensive for some of us because our artistic skills suck. If I even tried to make an heart shaped card myself it would look like a pink easter egg. Better leave it to the pros!

Lol just nature, glue, and a black box with glass in the front.

StompArtist
02-14-2011, 01:34 PM
Lol just nature, glue, and a black box with glass in the front.

Right. I am sure Einstein said "Lol just energy, mass and the speed of light with a little 2 at the end" too!

Ladylove
02-14-2011, 01:36 PM
Right. I am sure Einstein said "Lol just energy, mass and the speed of light with a little 2 at the end" too!

Bahahahahhaha. The only hard part was actually getting the pieces off of my fingers and onto the black background. They were small and I had to use super glue...

DawnInfinity
02-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Happy Valentines Day everyone! I'm still sick! So no action for me. :rolleyes:

Ladylove
02-14-2011, 01:38 PM
Happy Valentines Day everyone! I'm still sick! So no action for me. :rolleyes:

Haha action ;)

DawnInfinity
02-14-2011, 01:47 PM
Haha action ;)
*winks*

Bahahaha.

mycroftxxx
02-14-2011, 02:06 PM
The most personal thing I ever did for a SO was give her a set of pictures of wild animals (mostly taken at national parks), along with stories on the backs. (She's vegan and has worked at a horse farm and a farm rescue shelter. I'm not.) I'm not really into bought presents…