View Full Version : I'm new

SakuraXYZ
12-09-2014, 04:22 AM
Hi I am new to forum. I am lvl22 Mage in the game.

I have question to ask, I see the auction feature in the game. I want to buy a rifle, but I see very expensive, all over 10k. I was browsing around the auction just now and I came across lvl41 maxed rifles, and the people sell 900 coins only. I am curious, are these rifle not good late game? Why are people selling them for so Low price. Thank you.

Also I see locked chest. I brought one and then I open, I got 2k. This is a waste of plat if they do like this.

And I have trouble with the second boss(On the ship) in kraken isle. I try to solo but everytime I cannot kill him. He hits really hard. Help?

Thank you.

Litheus
12-09-2014, 04:45 AM
u can invite me IGN- litheus

Schnitzel
12-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Hi I am new to forum. I am lvl22 Mage in the game.

I have question to ask, I see the auction feature in the game. I want to buy a rifle, but I see very expensive, all over 10k. I was browsing around the auction just now and I came across lvl41 maxed rifles, and the people sell 900 coins only. I am curious, are these rifle not good late game? Why are people selling them for so Low price. Thank you.

Also I see locked chest. I brought one and then I open, I got 2k. This is a waste of plat if they do like this.

And I have trouble with the second boss(On the ship) in kraken isle. I try to solo but everytime I cannot kill him. He hits really hard. Help?

Thank you.

I think for now, go with staffs, buy a higher level one every few levels. (Staffs have higher DPS and can hit multiple enemies, while rifles hit only one enemy, but have higher damage than staff)
I dunno why the lvl41 rifles are cheaper than the lower lvl ones...I am guessing it is because at endgame, there are arcanes and mythic weapons, which are better than legendary items. And probably because there are twinks at that level that use those weapons? I'm not really sure...

Lock crates have a chance at giving you really good items such as Arcanes, or mythic weapons/armors/pets; you can also save them (they can be crafted with recipes to create event chests (only craftable during events), you could buy a lot of them when the price is less thank 4 or 6k, and sell during Double Odds weekends for money)

What time can you be online (please include time zone)? I can help kill the kraken isles boss

Add me ingame: XRuizhex (lvl41 Mage)

Litheus
12-09-2014, 11:30 PM
the cheap lv41 rifles have less demand and are not so rare than the low level ones

whizzyrich
12-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Hi,

I'm also a newbie mage at level 30.

Lower powered level 41 rifles aren't very useful to maxed players and are useless for players at our level so they sell for cheap.

I have a pretty good staff and rifle but I always run with the rifle for knockout effects and range. The faster I can put out a toon the less damage they can individually do me me. A half dead toon still damages, a dead one doesn't. ☺ I use fire and time for splash effect.

For me the fastest way to get hold is farm for essences and sell the gems at auction.

Best pet so far has been Colton, but expensive. I have Ethyl and Wrathjaw in reserve. Ethyl is cheap, Wrath has nice fire arcane, and Colton adds most to damage as all as running blocker for me.

Have fun!o

Schnitzel
12-10-2014, 08:10 PM
Hi,

I'm also a newbie mage at level 30.

Lower powered level 41 rifles aren't very useful to maxed players and are useless for players at our level so they sell for cheap.

I have a pretty good staff and rifle but I always run with the rifle for knockout effects and range. The faster I can put out a toon the less damage they can individually do me me. A half dead toon still damages, a dead one doesn't. ☺ I use fire and time for splash effect.

For me the fastest way to get hold is farm for essences and sell the gems at auction.

Best pet so far has been Colton, but expensive. I hand Ethyl and Wrathjaw in reserve. Ethyl is cheap, Wrath has nice fire arcane, and Colton adds most to damage as all as running blocker for me.

Have fun!

Another pet to add is Malison
And Grimm

TheMightyFeusalet
12-11-2014, 08:29 AM
the expidition weapons are so cheap @lvl 41 not bcoz they are so bad just bcoz the market is overfloaded with them, locked get opened the most on lvl 41 -> so they drop the most here

SakuraXYZ
12-12-2014, 12:24 AM
Thank all for the reply.

I got my guildmate lvl41 to help. Thanks munchiexxx

I also killed the third boss with just a lvl20. I previously had parties of 4 people and all about lvl21- 23s, all of them failed and we just gave up and left the area.

I also need help, I finished the first two quest in Christmas event, but I cannot enter the Tarlok dungeon.
I go to my quest book, and click "Go too" but they always lead me to the dungeon which has the tribesman boss, and the second dungeon with the three elite guardian.

Anyone please help me, thank you.

TheMightyFeusalet
12-12-2014, 01:48 AM
Thank all for the reply.

I got my guildmate lvl41 to help. Thanks munchiexxx

I also killed the third boss with just a lvl20. I previously had parties of 4 people and all about lvl21- 23s, all of them failed and we just gave up and left the area.

I also need help, I finished the first two quest in Christmas event, but I cannot enter the Tarlok dungeon.
I go to my quest book, and click "Go too" but they always lead me to the dungeon which has the tribesman boss, and the second dungeon with the three elite guardian.

Anyone please help me, thank you.

So if you enter tbe arena area better bosses will spawn when your tier is higher -> now you aren't even bronze so you dont have much chance to encounter a tarlok try to get to silver gold and then you will see more tarloks