PDA

View Full Version : Klaas - Ankhs

ueveotadeo
12-09-2014, 05:32 AM
Hi guys,

Any of you has been geting ankhs from klaas?

It stoped a while ago for me....just wanna check if bad luck or another "behind the scene" rate nerf.

Raselph
12-09-2014, 05:36 AM
Hi guys,

It stoped a while ago for me....just wanna check if bad luck or another "behind the scene" rate nerf.

yep...2weeks in a row :p

ueveotadeo
12-09-2014, 05:36 AM
:(

My luck sucks....

Jazzi
12-09-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi guys,

Hiya,

they have stopped for me too. Havent gotten a single one form neither Klaas, nor Shazbot. This across two accounts and a total of 4 characters. Something is amiss here!

Madnex
12-09-2014, 08:39 AM
I have this theory that the supply is --at least partially-- pre-set for these things. Like, they set x as the cap amount of recipes that can drop in a specific time margin. After a large part of that amount or even the cap itslef is reached, the drop rate is thinned out by the game a little to keep the item dropping at a lower but reasonable rate. This type of loot control would explain a lot of things like how specific days a lot of one type of item drops (they're the days that the cap is renewed) and also would technically back up their claims of not altering the drop rates, since they're not directly changing anything after release without needing to push an update. Now if that is how the game's loot distribution was programmed to work and to what extent it's manually supervised to maintain item values, that we cannot guess.

That loot control system should work the same for any "random" drops in the game, including Klaas/Shazbot elixir gifts.

Remiem
12-10-2014, 12:33 PM
The story here is that the drop rate for Klaas and Shaz giving ankhs was accidentally set to nearly 100%. Whoa! So we scaled it back to its intended rate. So, they are still there, just not as wildly common as they were before.

Candylicks
12-10-2014, 12:36 PM
The story here is that the drop rate for Klaas and Shaz giving ankhs was accidentally set to nearly 100%. Whoa! So we scaled it back to its intended rate. So, they are still there, just not as wildly common as they were before.

The accident was much appreciated and fell at the time of tomb launch where we needed them most! Feel free to have more accidents of this kind, StS. Love, your grateful gaming community.

noahgoulin
12-10-2014, 12:41 PM
The accident was much appreciated and fell at the time of tomb launch where we needed them most! Feel free to have more accidents of this kind, StS. Love, your grateful gaming community.
Yes lol :)

Fyrce
12-10-2014, 02:43 PM
LOL. I thought it was set high just to give us all a good stock at the beginning. Thanks! Too bad I didn't get to 1000!