PDA

View Full Version : There's something wrong with this society.

Bazinga!
12-09-2014, 06:20 AM
Today I didn't get a combo elixir, so I decided to merch. Then some random guy called Onyxstraps comes up to me and says "If you have more money than me, you are a merch". He trades with me but I cancel it. Then he does it again so I decided I'll get this nonsense over with. He shows me 10m, calls me nub and disconnects. I wouldnt say 10m is something to show off first of all. What does he gain out of this any way? And people merch to get money. Rich people don't need to merch because they already have money. Some people are so annoying.

Darkterror
12-09-2014, 07:29 AM
I ussually ignore that kind of behaviour. Never mind them man.

bearuang
12-09-2014, 08:21 AM
Today I didn't get a combo elixir, so I decided to merch. Then some random guy called Onyxstraps comes up to me and says "If you have more money than me, you are a merch". He trades with me but I cancel it. Then he does it again so I decided I'll get this nonsense over with. He shows me 10m, calls me nub and disconnects. I wouldnt say 10m is something to show off first of all. What does he gain out of this any way? And people merch to get money. Rich people don't need to merch because they already have money. Some people are so annoying.

what the purpose of this

for the lulz
12-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Maybe he doesnt have much to show for irl. Some people develop massive egos over virtual currency and items , bcus its the only thing with which they find self worth. Its very common among people who are depressed or anti social in real life. I had a friend Like that, who was really mean and egoistic for no reason. yeah she wasn't rich or anything (actually she was kindof a noob) , but she was abused in the real world . Her depression eventually led her to do stupid things :-/
Its been 2 years lol , we miss you aromius <3

left pl 10/10/2012

Lexlyde
12-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Ugh. Ur post blinded me

for the lulz
12-09-2014, 01:30 PM
I like my posts to look fabulous

Giazagilur
12-09-2014, 01:31 PM
Some people just like to show off, and some do it to the extreme like in your situation.

Should've been like "good job I'm so proud of you!! kbai Ima continue merching"

Poor kid just wanted a praise from you :(

Madfisho
12-12-2014, 03:00 AM
I know onyxstraps he doesn't even have 10m so I don't believe this

Sent from my pocket legends account MADFISHO,MAXGOLDMERCH,YOUTELL,UNMERCHIFUL,MERCHIFU L