PDA

View Full Version : Pvp non-lucked based

ToastyLord
12-09-2014, 06:27 PM
So I was thinking, it'd be really nice if in PvP you would always (100%) hit your skills, but still miss autos.

Reason why it's so lucked based and non-skill based is in 15 pvp for example, if you're a bear and miss your stomp, you lose, making it very luck based. But if skills would always hit in PvP, hit % would still be important because of the chance of missing auto attack, but not be insanely stupid luck based like it is now...Follow me?

You can either thank this comment or reply in the thread if you liked it or not to show support, and this possibly might actually be added ingame.

AppleNoob
12-09-2014, 07:38 PM
So I was thinking, it'd be really nice if in PvP you would always (100%) hit your skills, but still miss autos.

Reason why it's so lucked based and non-skill based is in 15 pvp for example, if you're a bear and miss your stomp, you lose, making it very luck based. But if skills would always hit in PvP, hit % would still be important because of the chance of missing auto attack, but not be insanely stupid luck based like it is now...Follow me?

You can either thank this comment or reply in the thread if you liked it or not to show support, and this possibly might actually be added ingame.

If skills always hit in pvp, max beck and stomp bears would be even more op as well as birdies.

ToastyLord
12-09-2014, 08:09 PM
If skills always hit in pvp, max beck and stomp bears would be even more op as well as birdies.

It's true, I don't know much about other levels other then 10-22 pvp, but as for 10-22 pvp, you need to be able to hit your skills 100%.

bosstinytitan
12-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Then mages would have no chance

tarlan
12-09-2014, 09:00 PM
im with this to an extent
at low level youre hit is not very developed its one of the problems of lower levels, you are meant to be weaker

but then at higher levels the problem is with dodge and hit

mid level range the hit debuffs are important part of skill and while they rely partially on luck, knowing how, when, and who to use them on is what makes you good, but when the opponents dodge them it totally defeats this

endgame the hit debuffs are far to extreme and withe 40-70 dodge its really just who ever land hellscream or blind even birds can have their hit knocked well below 100 in ctf, usually they are dead first but still its very possible

best solution i could think of is to change the buff stats
change dodge to only dodge auto attacks
then for self buffs make rage increase as a buff like rank 1: 30% hit, 7 dmg, 7 crit then each rank would be 5 less hit, but 7 more dmg and crit, it would lower the over all dmg for bears at 15 since alot would probably use rank one rage, but that would actually free up more skill points for more build variety

KingFu
12-09-2014, 09:04 PM
Then mages would have no chance

Pls get logic. Least reliance on dodge = more beneficial. Unless you're a pally of course, in which case, ur bad.

tarlan
12-09-2014, 09:05 PM
Pls get logic. Least reliance on dodge = more beneficial. Unless you're a pally of course, in which case, ur bad.

when you gonna play o&c with me

KingFu
12-09-2014, 09:10 PM
when you gonna play o&c with me

Once I complete my Rubik's cube!!

tarlan
12-09-2014, 09:13 PM
Once I complete my Rubik's cube!!

i remember when i used to do that, learned how like in high school, too bad i cant give you tips anymore

KingFu
12-09-2014, 09:14 PM
i remember when i used to do that, learned how like in high school, too bad i cant give you tips anymore

Dang, I can only get the blue side done

tarlan
12-09-2014, 09:57 PM
same, one side is like all i got now

Somemager
12-10-2014, 05:30 AM
This games all about range if you aint got it well you will just get rekt. I actually stand a chance against bears now because i learned my distance besides the dodges everything else is fine. But i still find it funny how a 70 bear in crappy humanian gear can one stomp innocent fiery mages XD

iRandom
12-10-2014, 11:32 AM
This games all about range if you aint got it well you will just get rekt. I actually stand a chance against bears now because i learned my distance besides the dodges everything else is fine. But i still find it funny how a 70 bear in crappy humanian gear can one stomp innocent fiery mages XD

thats not luck
One-Stomp = Skill

ToastyLord
12-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Okay, okay, I can see where it would be lame for higher levels...but still lv15 especially is SO stupid bear vs bear, it's 85% luck on hitting and critting your skills

Maybe buff lower level's hit%?

AppleNoob
12-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Okay, okay, I can see where it would be lame for higher levels...but still lv15 especially is SO stupid bear vs bear, it's 85% luck on hitting and critting your skills

Just get artisan instead of relying on expert.

iRandom
12-10-2014, 09:18 PM

omg stomp kite is actually skill

iRandom
12-10-2014, 09:20 PM

if u miss stomp then fly backwards level to 77 use a dex set then stomp. if u miss then crai