PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Adventurer's Kit - not showing up

Andrew Chang
12-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Will delivery take a while? I purchased the kit and I can see it being processed on my bank's website, but I don't see anything in-game.

Carapace
12-09-2014, 09:03 PM
when the transaction has completed you should see under your Avatar page -> Elixirs, a 15% XP bonus, and Courage the Lion in your Stable. If you don't receive it in a reasonable amount of time contact customer support, support@spacetimestudios.com for further assistance.

Thanks Andrew!

Andrew Chang
12-10-2014, 11:01 AM
There's been no change since noon yesterday, and STS Support redirected me to speak with iTunes Support. They ended up refunding the purchase for me this morning so I could purchase it again, and this time only the 10 plat has been added but no pet or elixir. Not sure why this is so difficult..

ChinaMystic
02-17-2015, 09:58 AM
Any change here?

I got the same problem. After purchase, only the platinum was added to my account.

Edit*
What is a reasonable amount of time to wait?

Rx8
02-19-2015, 02:59 AM
Any change here?

I got the same problem. After purchase, only the platinum was added to my account.

Edit*
What is a reasonable amount of time to wait?

You could expect at least a 2.5-4mins ETA depending on the connection. And if u purchase it again, u should recieve a notification sayin that u have bought it, but its still downloading.

Natasha Murphy
03-06-2015, 12:51 PM
I purchased the adventures kit yesterday 3/5/15. I have not received it. I have emailed you several times and all you tell me is you need a order number. When i purchased the kit it did not give me a order number!!! I have been playing this game for years and this is the first time I have purchased something. Please help me with this!

Natasha Murphy
03-06-2015, 12:54 PM
When I check the status on the kit it tells me it is being processed and it will take up to a couple of minutes. The money has been taken out of my credit card!! I need a refund if you are not going to help me