PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone loot new mytics yet?

Idly
12-09-2014, 08:38 PM
Ive popped a good few ursome chests just to see and besides 7 snowball eggs and a whole lot of frozen and icescale gears no luck for me. If you get one post a pic as we dont even know the names yet do we? Dang I hope they're actually in the chests :/

Kakashis
12-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Dude you should know they start drop rates off slow to see how things go. Then in a couple of days people will complain and they increase the drop rate like crazy. After 2 days of that, they nerf it again

Just like the mythic amulet recipe :)

Idly
12-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Just like the mythic amulet recipe :)

Imho regardless of what the devs/mods have said im pretty sure the recipe didn't exist before they released the stats and then all of a sudden they were falling from the sky. I just hope they didn't 'forget' to add new mythics to the crates. By this time last event a couple weapons had been looted.

Dalmony
12-09-2014, 10:04 PM
If tokens and points have been adjusted to counter the fact that the event runs for 4 weeks instead of 2, perhaps they have also factored this in when setting drop rates on new weapons? So as not to have double the amount of weapons dropped in this event as were dropped in Ursoth?

CheifR
12-10-2014, 12:46 AM
Ive popped a good few ursome chests just to see and besides 7 snowball eggs and a whole lot of frozen and icescale gears no luck for me. If you get one post a pic as we dont even know the names yet do we? Dang I hope they're actually in the chests :/
By a few you mean....

Aprove
12-10-2014, 07:51 AM
I saw a player using a Winter event Mythic Weapon (Mage) at expedition camp today.
Unfortunately, I didn't take a pic.