PDA

View Full Version : I Understand about Disconnections

HotttSauce
12-09-2014, 09:02 PM
STS,
Disconnections are a common issue in any server based games. Thats no big deal. BUT when I have been disconnected many times while running Winter event maps forces me to lose an energy kit, that's really not fair.

Due to unstable server, I lose energy kit worth 22,000gold. SO three disconnects potentially = 66k lost and not reimbursed. So now its my fault that my energy/gold had been lost?

STS needs to remedy this like they've done in the past & add kits to storage, especially when these disconnects r a known & widespread problem.

Hunter16
12-11-2014, 12:16 PM
I'm getting DCed everytime I fight Planar Tombs 1 boss. I can never finish them because of that.

It takes a lot of time, potions and stuff to get there just to get DCed.

STS, please notify us when you fix this one so I can try again.

Justg
12-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Can you guys describe exactly when you DC? It would help us repro it, which helps it get fixed.

Hunter16
12-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Just after Boss' HP goes under 50%. It happened to me only twice, so that could be a coincidence, but it also happened when fighting Alargan and Rendtail after their HP went under 50%, though I was able to beat them after a few tries.

Again, it may only be a coincidence, but when it happens so often against those bosses, and almost never against other bosses, it may be worth a check.

Thanks for reading and hope it gets better soon!