I was just wandering what your favorite food is
Mines Pasta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cascade
05-17-2010, 12:04 AM
Mines Pizza :)

TheBaconKing
05-17-2010, 12:19 AM
I love any and all seafood.
Salmon is always good, Seabass is great, and swordfish isn't too bad.
When I go deep sea fishing off the cost of South Carolina we usually go for King Mackerel, which are delicious as well.

Just in general, any type of fish is great in my book. Growing up in Florida has introduced me to many, many types of seafood. It is the one thing I missed the most after moving out here to Central US.. All we really have for fresh fish out here is catfish...

LordRaid
05-17-2010, 12:48 AM
When I go deep sea fishing off the cost of South Carolina we usually go for King Mackerel, which are delicious as well.

Just in general, any type of fish is great in my book. Growing up in Florida has introduced me to many, many types of seafood. It is the one thing I missed the most after moving out here to Central US.. All we really have for fresh fish out here is catfish...

Love seafood as well, except possibly sea cucumber (if you can label that as seafood; maybe I had it when it wasn't prepared well?).
Abalone, Mackerel, Alaskan King Crab, yellowtail is general isn't bad at all, and I like catfish! >:P

TheBaconKing
05-17-2010, 01:17 AM
and I like catfish! >:P

It's not that I dislike catfish, I have found a great catfish joint out here. I just prefer other types of fish. Catfish is cheap though! That is always a plus.

Azrael
05-17-2010, 01:42 AM
Depends if its free or if i'm paying

Splurd
05-17-2010, 02:11 AM

*Stares at your user name*

Traitor!

bopart
05-17-2010, 04:38 PM

Traitor!

lol u should change your name BaconKing! jk

TheBaconKing
05-17-2010, 04:49 PM

Traitor!

Haha.. Bacon is more of an accessory to food if that makes any sense..

FriedSushi
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
fried sushi
just kidding

FeralDruid
05-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Seared Tuna Sashimi or Yellow Tail Sushi

Those = Y U M

SlipperyJim
05-18-2010, 08:36 AM
Bacon = Meat Candy ;)

My favorite foods are ... a long list, actually. And it depends on my mood. Sushi & sashimi are usually good. I'm also a big fan of steamed Maine lobster, but I can't usually afford it. On the other hand, it can be very hard to beat a well-seasoned slab of sirloin, cooked nice & rare. Mmmmm ... steak.....

Sadly, considering my budget, I'm much more likely to indulge in a good burger than any of the above. Then again, a good burger is also hard to beat! :)

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-17-2011, 08:13 PM
I liek ham.

Kossi
02-17-2011, 08:19 PM
i eat turbaconepic

heres the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ

giayuan
02-17-2011, 08:39 PM
A big mac! Cheap, tasty, and filling (if you eat 3 rofl)

Sun
02-17-2011, 09:45 PM
Banana & nutella sandwich.

DELICIOUS