PDA

View Full Version : could someone help

crazyfinch
02-13-2011, 02:35 PM
i just got to the cyber quests and i was wondering if some one could help me with them

Pharcyde
02-13-2011, 02:44 PM
You should wait on cyber, do them once you finish balefort sewers content. Cyber was meant to keep us busy when Level 50 was max level, the shadow gear and some of the bonus's for normal trial of OL gear is better then cyber.

crazyfinch
02-13-2011, 02:49 PM
i know but its going to be a while before i finish balefort sewers

crazyfinch
02-15-2011, 05:34 PM
bummmppp....

Zerious
02-15-2011, 06:01 PM
shadow sets give bonuses now, better than cyber set...

crazyfinch
02-15-2011, 06:03 PM
i know but i would like to get cyber set

Fyrce
02-15-2011, 06:19 PM
Join CTK games. You can level and hope the group is one that is good enough to also do Keeper. Most groups that include a level 50 or two can do Keeper within their pot time but not all of them do. Their memories are stuck in when they were level 48 doing that level.

CTK will also provide you with the quest mob and he seems to show up surprisingly often. At least more than Mynas.

And you want to game hop until you find people who play like you (i.e. do the Keeper or do VL or whatever it is you want to do). If it's not the leader, then make friends and invite them to your own game. Oh, before you do that, you can suggest. Like as you head into blue aliens, say "Keeper". There are other people trying to complete quests. Once in awhile, you should be able to find two others and then you are a group.