PDA

View Full Version : eye of syrillax ingredients

kurd4ever
12-10-2014, 03:52 AM
so where can i get the eye of syrillax is it craftabale? its last ingredient i need for craft the gem..

ArnabKnight
12-10-2014, 04:10 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?189128-Winter-is-Coming-to-Arcane-Legends!

Here are some of the major changes coming to the live event:
+ Upon reaching Platinum Tier, players will now receive 1 Enchanted Eye of Syrillax in addition to the recipe to craft more.
+ The Enchanted Eye of Syrillax will no longer require planar essences, but instead will require 10 of each of the following gems: Glacial, Blood and Fire (This means the crafted gems, not just dropped essences.)
+ The 2013 Christmas Vanities will be modified to make them a little more unique for this year.
+ The spawn rate of the Syrillax Guardians has been reduced so you won't see them quite as often.
+ We nerfed Tarlok's "sky bomb" ability to cause less damage.
+ Tarlok Gem recipes have been reduced to the same requirements as last year + 2 ice dragon scales.

kurd4ever
12-10-2014, 04:17 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?189128-Winter-is-Coming-to-Arcane-Legends!

Here are some of the major changes coming to the live event:
+ Upon reaching Platinum Tier, players will now receive 1 Enchanted Eye of Syrillax in addition to the recipe to craft more.
+ The Enchanted Eye of Syrillax will no longer require planar essences, but instead will require 10 of each of the following gems: Glacial, Blood and Fire (This means the crafted gems, not just dropped essences.)
+ The 2013 Christmas Vanities will be modified to make them a little more unique for this year.
+ The spawn rate of the Syrillax Guardians has been reduced so you won't see them quite as often.
+ We nerfed Tarlok's "sky bomb" ability to cause less damage.
+ Tarlok Gem recipes have been reduced to the same requirements as last year + 2 ice dragon scales.

yes i have enchanted receip and all ingredients but it says i need 1/0 eye of syrillax to craft it... where do i craft/get just the eye of syrillax and not an enchanted one just syrillax eye as ingredient wich is in auction also

epicrrr
12-10-2014, 06:13 AM
yes i have enchanted receip and all ingredients but it says i need 1/0 eye of syrillax to craft it... where do i craft/get just the eye of syrillax and not an enchanted one just syrillax eye as ingredient wich is in auction also

I too need to know, where/how to get Eye of syrillax?

Bunny♥
12-10-2014, 07:38 AM
I heard the eye has a chance to drop on syrillax boss (probably on the last syrillax) or from reaching plat tier.

kurd4ever
12-10-2014, 09:32 AM
Hmm looks to be lootable from bosses by a rare chanse... sucks that devs never explain event in details..
Some even think lb is for 35+ only.. its not hard to fix that but still it says 35+ wich confuse alot of players!

Carapace
12-10-2014, 12:08 PM
the Eye of Syrillax Component has a chance to drop from Syrillax during the event. It is tradeable, and stashable!

reinstal
12-11-2014, 04:40 AM
the Eye of Syrillax Component has a chance to drop from Syrillax during the event. It is tradeable, and stashable!

should i LOL or ROFLMAO?

Raselph
12-11-2014, 06:39 AM
I too need to know, where/how to get Eye of syrillax?

when syrillax dies....make sure you got a big club then smack it onto his face!! pop pop u got 2 eyes!

kinzmet
12-11-2014, 06:58 AM
when syrillax dies....make sure you got a big club then smack it onto his face!! pop pop u got 2 eyes!

Or use a knife to poke out his eyes.

mlb2005
12-11-2014, 10:30 AM

So you use all that energy and time to get plat teir and then have to play the famous "luck" game with the final boss to get a drop that may or may never come to you? Sounds good!

PurEvil
12-11-2014, 11:21 AM
when you hit plat tier, you get 1 eye and 1 recipe as prize for reaching that tier, same as paracelcus stone when you reached plat tier last Halloween. Anyways, what I'm asking is this, once you crafted 1 enchanted eye, can you craft more of it?

Carapace
12-11-2014, 11:23 AM
when you hit plat tier, you get 1 eye and 1 recipe as prize for reaching that tier, same as paracelcus stone when you reached plat tier last Halloween. Anyways, what I'm asking is this, once you crafted 1 enchanted eye, can you craft more of it?

Yes, you can craft more while the event is going on.

Haifer
12-11-2014, 01:55 PM
This is the only use I've been able to find for the new Planar Club.