PDA

View Full Version : I want this man banned

Tobikuma
05-17-2010, 02:39 AM
"DUCIELSSTORE"

This character was created in the INTENTION use to harm not only MY NAME, but others players as well

Scamming is not bannable? fine
Secure trade is coming? fine

But, this is MY NAME he is using to do it
This is harmful to me as well as other players to impersonate, and Identity theft is a CRIME in real life with severe punishment.

I have worked WAY to hard for this game and players to have this person destroy what I and other players have built up.

From the start of trade I did it to build players trust, giving them a secure and safe trade option.
I am a VERY fair trader and am not out preying on weak, or over charging to those in need.
for WEEKS I have been promoting this forum to your clients, using the macro
"I trade epics and legendary's! check my thread on the forum".
To bring more awareness to those who may not have know about it, and I have had to explain many times where the forum was, bringing in new people.

Now Im not saying Im all that, Im not saying I need anything in return.
I love this game, and have supported everything, every change, even if not fully liking it.
This is what I do to enjoy and give variety to my playtime.
But I feel this should be a violation, and reprimanted.

KingFu
05-17-2010, 02:43 AM
Duciel I hear what your saying but I don't know if anything is bannable. I will talk to him even though I am sure you have, I will see what I can do. I think this is ridiculous. I will do all I can to help!

Your friend, Mysticaldream!

BestHyun
05-17-2010, 03:13 AM
I totally understand you, but technically this doesnt't break any of the PL rules. Its totally up to the devs whether they would consider this as inappropriate behavior or not =P.

Tobikuma
05-17-2010, 04:15 AM
I do not expect action, again I am suggesting that the action will hopefully be made bannable
It is Fraud, slander and theft.
As a player, my experience should not be ruined by an imposter now in my shadow.
And now instead or enjoying a game, I have to worry what this man pretending to be me is doing to people with name (and rep).

And Im sure if it was impersonation of spacetime staff, it infact would be bannable.

Esus
05-17-2010, 07:56 AM
That's just wrong and deceiving! Don't ask about the rath of Esus in game when I find this imposter...

Justg
05-17-2010, 08:01 AM
I feel your pain, but the forums are not the place to discuss bans. Please email support(at)spacetimestudios with any complaints against other players. We'll handle it over thar.