PDA

View Full Version : Event points/Token gain is unbearable

Jazzi
12-10-2014, 06:10 AM
Hiya,

These are the results "accomplished" after 15 energy. At this speed I will need 100+ energy just to get to gold, let alone buy all recipes and vanities. Please change. The fact that the event is going to go for 4 weeks, does not meant that everyone wants to spend those playing the game all the time.

Serancha
12-10-2014, 09:24 AM
Let's calculate, shall we?

It took me, on the first day of the event with everyone starting from nothing, approximately 60 runs to get to gold tier. This will vary somewhat depending on your luck with bosses. Using this number as a base, we know the event runs for 4 weeks, so that's 15 runs a week which is around 2 runs per day to reach gold tier by the end.

Plat tier took me 165 runs, which means 41 runs per week / average of 6 runs per day to reach by event end.

The further into the event we get, the more people will be higher tiers. The higher the average tier is amongst players, the more groups will be getting better bosses more often. This means it will take less runs on average if you spread it out.

It takes time and effort to reach higher tiers and get rewards, however, for the length of the event STS's math seems pretty darn good this time. (at least for the tier requirements)

Kingofninjas
12-10-2014, 10:30 AM
Exactly. As Sera said, the longer you wait before starting your runs, the fewer runs it will take. I'm happy to just farm wt4 crafting crates and energy and collecting essences till I can leech off plat tier runs.

Serancha
12-10-2014, 10:34 AM
Exactly. As Sera said, the longer you wait before starting your runs, the fewer runs it will take. I'm happy to just farm wt4 crafting crates and energy and collecting essences till I can leech off plat tier runs.

Just to clarify, I never condone leeching. But good luck with that, silly ninja. :)

Jazzi
12-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Let's calculate, shall we?

It took me, on the first day of the event with everyone starting from nothing, approximately 60 runs to get to gold tier. This will vary somewhat depending on your luck with bosses. Using this number as a base, we know the event runs for 4 weeks, so that's 15 runs a week which is around 2 runs per day to reach gold tier by the end.

Plat tier took me 165 runs, which means 41 runs per week / average of 6 runs per day to reach by event end.

The further into the event we get, the more people will be higher tiers. The higher the average tier is amongst players, the more groups will be getting better bosses more often. This means it will take less runs on average if you spread it out.

It takes time and effort to reach higher tiers and get rewards, however, for the length of the event STS's math seems pretty darn good this time. (at least for the tier requirements)

Yes, I guess it is just luck. On my mage I had much better luck with bosses. Approximately the same result with 5 less runs. Lets see how this pans out. Will be coming back (to complain or not :-P) in about 10 days :-P. I guess I got a bit too emotional, because of too many pugs and came here to rant a bit to early.

Thread can be closed and deleted :-) (I am serious)

Regards,

Azek