PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else not like the new game add ons?

Coltona
02-13-2011, 03:15 PM
Ok I know I sound like a critic but i'm a little disappointed at the new idea of only getting the items by crafting them or saving up over 1mil gold just to buy the set, and if you're like me you're constantly out of money and no matter what you have you can't sell anything. I seriously think that the new items should be the exact same as the others dropped from bosses in the new lvls. It's really frustrating to farm and farm just to lvl with no goal for new items unless you're rich or just lucky enough to get pinks easily (not me)....
Post below to tell me what you think

Kossi
02-13-2011, 03:17 PM
Ok I know I sound like a critic but i'm a little disappointed at the new idea of only getting the items by crafting them or saving up over 1mil gold just to buy the set, and if you're like me you're constantly out of money and no matter what you have you can't sell anything. I seriously think that the new items should be the exact same as the others dropped from bosses in the new lvls. It's really frustrating to farm and farm just to lvl with no goal for new items unless you're rich or just lucky enough to get pinks easily (not me)....
Post below to tell me what you think

you get all the components for crafting except the recipe by daily questing.

if you cant sell, sell for a lower price. i dont know what else to say.

Weagledan
02-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Kind of depends on where crafting will go with additional add-ons. But I definitely echo your frustration with farming with little to no results on the new boards.

I understand they really wanted to reduce the number of pink drops, but that doesn't make me feel any better :)

Ellyidol
02-13-2011, 03:21 PM
Crafted gear isn't much to aim for yet anyway, so there's no "Crafted is the elite set".

Coltona
02-13-2011, 03:22 PM
That's what disappoints me they changed the whole idea of the game and ruined it in my perspective. I liked being able to farm for hours on end getting pinks every couple of runs and it was fun and a good way to talk and pass the time. But now it's like if you want to get ANYTHING you have to have all the ingredients AND the recipes or go buy it. The games more like other games now and i'm tired of the other and starting to lose interest in this one.

Ellyidol
02-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Again, there's nothing stopping you from using just the normal pinks, the crafted ones aren't as good.

The only real thing you need to farm for is the pink itself, and the recipe, the rest are quest rewards. That's just one pink more than the way you used to like :)

Kossi
02-13-2011, 03:37 PM
That's what disappoints me they changed the whole idea of the game and ruined it in my perspective. I liked being able to farm for hours on end getting pinks every couple of runs and it was fun and a good way to talk and pass the time. But now it's like if you want to get ANYTHING you have to have all the ingredients AND the recipes or go buy it. The games more like other games now and i'm tired of the other and starting to lose interest in this one.

do you play runescape? if you got a the best drop from the best boss every couple runs, it would equal an epic fail item price

Royce
02-13-2011, 04:02 PM
Normal pinks are better than or at least as good as the crafted versions. Have you compared stats? You're really not losing out if you never craft a level 55 item. In fact you're probably better off with the dropped ones ;)

Pharcyde
02-13-2011, 04:13 PM
^^ really royce? :( Well thats kinda pointless... no wonder recipes are only like 100k.

Kossi
02-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Normal pinks are better than or at least as good as the crafted versions. Have you compared stats? You're really not losing out if you never craft a level 55 item. In fact you're probably better off with the dropped ones ;)

you just blew my mind,

Physiologic
02-13-2011, 04:16 PM
^^ really royce? :( Well thats kinda pointless... no wonder recipes are only like 100k.

Pretty much lv 55 crafted pinks are on the train tracks to failure for all classes...except the mage gets it the worse :( We've made suggestions in the Suggestion subforum regarding this, hopefully we'll get some sort of feedback.

Pharcyde
02-13-2011, 04:24 PM
Pretty much lv 55 crafted pinks are on the train tracks to failure for all classes...except the mage gets it the worse :( We've made suggestions in the Suggestion subforum regarding this, hopefully we'll get some sort of feedback.

I hope that there doing like what they did with dual wield daggers. The first set sucked so the devs could see how much they needed to add on, then the second set(s) were better. Daggers still suck tho cuz all they do is add DPS.... *sigh...*

Ellyidol
02-13-2011, 05:04 PM
I'm almost certain they will add something with the new armours :)

They sort put the bar quite high with the whole rift/void/cosmos sets, it'd actually be a bit disappointing if they didn't for their newest campaign.

PS: I hope they don't forget to allow the crown to be part of bonus set too!

Dizzy
02-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Eh. Crafting is new, and there are bugs in the system. I'm sure after a few updates it will be better. That's why I'm playing around with it, because I'm sure at some point the devs will make it worth our while to craft, and when that time comes, I'll be ready.