PDA

View Full Version : A solution for Energy loss due to dc..

Linkincena
12-10-2014, 10:11 AM
Let energy be only consumed if event boss is killed...
this way.. even if Player gets dc... energy won't be lost..

Pl give ur ideas on this..

cheoekar
12-10-2014, 11:10 AM
What woupd happen if the boss is killd and u have no energy then? Be forced to spend 5 plat befor u can play al anymore?

Appeltjes
12-10-2014, 11:15 AM
What woupd happen if the boss is killd and u have no energy then? Be forced to spend 5 plat befor u can play al anymore?

The portal can check if u have any energy.

GoodSyntax
12-10-2014, 11:29 AM
While I like the concept, we all know what will happen.

People will keep hunting for boss 4 and leave if he is not there. You can do that with the current system, but there would be no drawback if energy is spent only on boss kills.

Linkincena
12-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Yeah.. u got it right..
portal detects energy...
and also u can get rid of any leechers whenever u want

Thrindal
12-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Get to the boss... Lame boss, 'hey let's leave and save our energy'!... Not gonna happen.

Dex Scene
12-10-2014, 01:34 PM
People will leave and save the energy for better bosses!

Energizeric
12-10-2014, 03:28 PM

This^^

Titanfall
12-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Like others said above, it wont happen

Linkincena
12-10-2014, 10:16 PM

Still happens bro..
the purpose is to save the poor souls from dc problems

justhell
12-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Or if we DC in event map. Next boss we killed will granted 1 energy ball after die

Linkincena
12-11-2014, 03:33 AM
Or if we DC in event map. Next boss we killed will granted 1 energy ball after die

Nah bro.. that may make things complicated to implement for STS..

Even this simple solution won't be easy for them as they work on so much content..

Markchen
12-11-2014, 03:44 AM
it did happen to me yesterday when i use my android phone to play, 1 game ran up to 30k or something 2 or 3 times, but i didn't log out, the ping came down after. and there was no problem when i use iOS.

justhell
12-11-2014, 04:32 AM
Nah bro.. that may make things complicated to implement for STS..

Even this simple solution won't be easy for them as they work on so much content..
Hmmm...yes that's right,and can make bug problem to... maybe make improvment in their server will solve this problem... 2 - 5 dc each day,even I didn't spend plat for energy but that still anoying [emoji36]

Linkincena
12-11-2014, 04:34 AM
Hmmm...yes that's right,and can make bug problem to... maybe make improvment in their server will solve this problem... 2 - 5 dc each day,even I didn't spend plat for energy but that still anoying [emoji36]
Yup . . Until they Fix dc ..
Maybe this could help relieve irritation caused by the dc problems

firechandra
12-11-2014, 04:39 AM
Many energy essences are dropping so if you dc one or two times is no more a great loss, the problem is that in every event there are always more things to craft and craft slots are still only 5, they should increase that number to 20 imo

Linkincena
12-11-2014, 09:12 AM
Many energy essences are dropping so if you dc one or two times is no more a great loss, the problem is that in every event there are always more things to craft and craft slots are still only 5, they should increase that number to 20 imo

You are also correct. .
But every energy cost either 25 plats, 4 hrs and time to farm them and even last minute leaderboard ranks . .
1 Energy =87 event points Max. also..
we need to regard the players' time effort and money spent , even if its a meagre 25 plats or 4 hrs of waiting and Farming . ..

firechandra
12-11-2014, 11:22 AM
we need to regard the players' time effort and money spent , even if its a meagre 25 plats or 4 hrs of waiting and Farming . ..

I agree with the concept but I know it's hard to do something that can't be abused (like choosing best boss) and that understands if you got dc or if you refreshed the page or what else. I lost the opportunity to drop the recipe in that famous weekend (and I do many runs if I can) because in those days I got dc every 5 seconds and I was really upset because my connection was good and I could play normally any other game. For the same reason I lost also many planar chest and fragments but I know there aren't proofs that can give an accurate idea of how much and what I lost for dc. I only hope the recipe drop rate will become again acceptable. In comparison to what people lost for dc in that period of time the vip stuff they put in our stash as partial refund or a few energies (that can be farmed for free) are nothing

Linkincena
12-11-2014, 11:38 AM
I agree with the concept but I know it's hard to do something that can't be abused (like choosing best boss) and that understands if you got dc or if you refreshed the page or what else. I lost the opportunity to drop the recipe in that famous weekend (and I do many runs if I can) because in those days I got dc every 5 seconds and I was really upset because my connection was good and I could play normally any other game. For the same reason I lost also many planar chest and fragments but I know there aren't proofs that can give an accurate idea of how much and what I lost for dc. I only hope the recipe drop rate will become again acceptable. In comparison to what people lost for dc in that period of time the vip stuff they put in our stash as partial refund or a few energies (that can be farmed for free) are nothing
Choosing best boss still happens ..
Doesn't it?

xutreuqux
12-11-2014, 09:55 PM
I have a simpler solution. Make a warning "make sure u have a good connection" b4 enterin portal. So devs wont be blamed and its ur fault :ppp

Linkincena
12-12-2014, 03:28 AM
I have a simpler solution. Make a warning "make sure u have a good connection" b4 enterin portal. So devs wont be blamed and its ur fault :ppp

Lols.. that would be "throwing the ball in each other's court" situation... (like : STS says: its your fault... Player: no its urs lol) and then things get ended in a mess and in a so called support mail room with no or late response until the player has quit...

We don't want that right?
Trying to find a solution for a win-win situation...

xutreuqux
12-12-2014, 03:47 AM
Lols.. that would be "throwing the ball in each other's court" situation... (like : STS says: its your fault... Player: no its urs lol) and then things get ended in a mess and in a so called support mail room with no or late response until the player has quit...

We don't want that right?
Trying to find a solution for a win-win situation...
Well ok we make it win win for us and sts and blame the network provider by making the provider buy us some plat and we can buy energy. Win-win

Linkincena
12-12-2014, 03:52 AM
Well ok we make it win win for us and sts and blame the network provider by making the provider buy us some plat and we can buy energy. Win-win
Lmfao .. that way we put da ball in network providers court..
Thats no win win either...
Remember ..network signals is neither in our control or sts control..

xutreuqux
12-12-2014, 04:10 AM
Lmfao .. that way we put da ball in network providers court..
Thats no win win either...
Remember ..network signals is neither in our control or sts control..
Hmmm lets just remove the energy system and reuse the portal hunting system from the last tarlok event. Win-win

mightymynk
12-12-2014, 05:44 AM
Well cant this be exploited. I enter see boss. Oh no bad boss :(. I turn off my modem manually, horray i dced time to farm boss again ;). Not that simple as it seems i think

Linkincena
12-12-2014, 06:00 AM
Hmmm lets just remove the energy system and reuse the portal hunting system from the last tarlok event. Win-win
That had an issue of portal blocking to keep it open forever..
Thats why it was removed

Xeusx
12-12-2014, 09:33 AM
Or..create portals with low drop rate and cost no energy. Sound more fair, right?

Haifer
12-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Or..create portals with low drop rate and cost no energy. Sound more fair, right?
Oh, the Planar Arena?