PDA

View Full Version : Can I kill a bear?

Eatcheesepl
12-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Hey. I just got Into pvp with a bear..it was fun, but got bored so I made a fox. Got it to 71 and got the beastly set and all..have a decent build that kills crystalline birds in like 3 hits. Can take on fiery mages, but seems like Str mages, or any kind of bear, murders me. Like I can't kill a 66 int bear. What the hell? Am I doing something wrong? Because I'm just standing there getting stunned over and over an then I die. The hell do I do?

iRandom
12-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Hey. I just got Into pvp with a bear..it was fun, but got bored so I made a fox. Got it to 71 and got the beastly set and all..have a decent build that kills crystalline birds in like 3 hits. Can take on fiery mages, but seems like Str mages, or any kind of bear, murders me. Like I can't kill a 66 int bear. What the hell? Am I doing something wrong? Because I'm just standing there getting stunned over and over an then I die. The hell do I do?

first of all i think crystalline = lust set
in fact i didnt realize that until recently

bears stun so many times that u just have to hit + run

in other words after u do damage click on sumone else and dash to a different area!

otherwise u need lvck and lots of dodge

Eatcheesepl
12-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Oops. Yes I meant lust. Lmao. And I'll try the hit and run thing lel

iRandom
12-10-2014, 12:14 PM
Oops. Yes I meant lust. Lmao. And I'll try the hit and run thing lel

just kite for the first 3 seconds so they miss hs

bearuang
12-10-2014, 11:00 PM
says u r dragonadefox :o

Waug
12-11-2014, 12:03 AM

^ this, just simply shows how pl PvP is broken

ibae
01-06-2015, 02:37 PM
You have to hit needles early and know ur hypno range. Use our howl debuff as much as possible exspecally when hs hits. Then slam shred vixen dart gg bears 8)

Rataspakan Ulosvedin
01-08-2015, 05:20 PM
^ this, just simply shows how pl PvP is broken

Agreed theres always this one class called bear who wrecks everyone in sight :(