PDA

View Full Version : what are you doing?

GoofyYno
02-13-2011, 04:05 PM
I was wondering where people are spending their time.

It doesn't seem like there are runs that net a lot of gold or bosses that drop specific high quality items at a high enough rate to concentrate on them. At least in BS I'm seeing more BB hideout and stronghold than anything else.

I've been doing the daily quest but not sure the cain scraps and weapon woods will be that valuable in the end.

Royce
02-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Most people I know are just doing catacombs XP runs over and over. I'm trying to explore all the maps to figure out where certain drops come.

Pandamoni
02-13-2011, 04:09 PM
I just started working on shadow essences. I'm doing the bs quests slowly.

Pharcyde
02-13-2011, 04:11 PM
Forum stalking, thats what I've been up to.

Ayrilana
02-13-2011, 04:49 PM
Most people I know are just doing catacombs XP runs over and over. I'm trying to explore all the maps to figure out where certain drops come.

Those better than Hideout runs?

Royce
02-13-2011, 04:56 PM
Those better than Hideout runs?

"Feels" like it to me, and people have told me they computed the run time and XP, but I don't actually have any numbers to back it up. I think another reason to do catacombs is that the boss is a breeze an dies fast, even in a messy PUG group, so if you want to get XP and farm a bit, I would say catacombs is best ;)

Physiologic
02-13-2011, 04:59 PM
I chose Hideout over Catacombs because I hate all those grates there that potentially 1hko...even when I'm careful I still end up dying and I lose the xp pot -.-

Anyway for numbers, Hideout (100 enemies) with 3 birds and 2 mages (or 1 mage/1 bear) that are good at rushing/surviving takes approximately 4 minutes and 30 seconds to clear out until there's 12/13 enemies remaining, w/ Gold Fever dead, for a total of 115 XP (I get ~346 XP on 3x pot from what I remember).