PDA

View Full Version : New Bulwark review

karrdath
12-10-2014, 08:41 PM
I got my hands on the new bulwark! I did some test runs in pve and pvp and where's what we found.

During pve it procs at random same as for pvp. It spawns spicky ice that redecues armor and puts out crazy dmg. Was killing shuyal mobs in one hit.
In pvp was tested on top geared arcane rogues and it performed very well. Proc would drain a full health arcane rogue from 100% to 30%. Its a very rapid dmg output if you drain someone half and you proc they have no hope.Armor redection tba. needs some more testing in other situations will give me info soon. Seems like it would be great for clashing in pvp

Rhaindra
12-10-2014, 08:43 PM
Interesting..

karrdath
12-10-2014, 08:46 PM
O yes out of the 5 tests in pvp 1v1 it procd 4 times

Serancha
12-10-2014, 09:04 PM
Charged or uncharged?

Could we see the proc description please? I'm curious as to the new procs on these reskins.

Thanks

firmanfar
12-10-2014, 09:10 PM
Taaaddaa..

If the new mythic weapon better than elondria mythic weapon, its soo hurt :) :( huhuuu

karrdath
12-10-2014, 09:17 PM
Un chraged

karrdath
12-10-2014, 09:17 PM
All proc says says is reduce armor and deals dmg I would post but it won't let me

Ravager
12-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Does it proc when taking damage?
What is the armor reduction ( I found out the value in PVP for the old Bulwark. I think it was a static 115 armor or something close to that. Not an armor % reduction)?
How long does the proc last and how much damage per tick?
Does charge attack do 100% chance to proc?
The ice spike effect, is it something that's on hit? Can you whiff the attack to proc? Is it an AOE proc? Does curse reflect this damage to the user? Does it grant a kill if killed by the ice spikes?
Is there crit reduction on the proc like old bulwark?

H£ll
12-12-2014, 08:09 AM
Does it proc when taking damage?
What is the armor reduction ( I found out the value in PVP for the old Bulwark. I think it was a static 115 armor or something close to that. Not an armor % reduction)?
How long does the proc last and how much damage per tick?
Does charge attack do 100% chance to proc?
The ice spike effect, is it something that's on hit? Can you whiff the attack to proc? Is it an AOE proc? Does curse reflect this damage to the user? Does it grant a kill if killed by the ice spikes?
Is there crit reduction on the proc like old bulwark?

It does not Proc when taking Damage.. Stats are slightly better that the old version Bulwark in Hp, Str and Damage.
Overall the weapon is awesome for PVE because it procs more often..
In PVP it barely Procs and yes it needs to be charged i assume. There is no Armor reduction, so far all it does is Barely procs and when it does it drains life of the opponents through Spikes..
I also tested it with another warrior using the old vesrion Bulwark. Pure charged normal attacks.. His bulwark proced heal atleast 5x till mine even proced.. And the other bulwark procs when taking Damage..

In conclusion, they either fix the new Frosted Bulwark Procs or il stick to the old Bulwark.