PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 1 Pvp?

Kingslaya
02-13-2011, 05:16 PM
I was just wondering with all this low lvl twinking if people ever thought of trying to do lvl 1 Pvp? Not a lot of variety though

Sanatorium
02-13-2011, 05:20 PM
I doubt it's twinking if it's level 1 :\.

rku
02-13-2011, 05:52 PM
I actually had a bear "twinked" at level one for a while, but its not much fun. You have no abilities.

Corpser
02-13-2011, 05:59 PM
Do a lvl 10-15 bear I did and owned all people even other bears then I relized 1.7 was coming so I leveled him up.

Kingslaya
02-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Do a lvl 10-15 bear I did and owned all people even other bears then I relized 1.7 was coming so I leveled him up.

Wait how is that relevant?

Zeus
02-13-2011, 06:01 PM
Level 1-5 twinking tends to never work due to the lack of skills and an elf's heal being greater then an enemies damage output. Level 10 twinking and above is where it begins IMO. If you go lower, you will just end up trying to hard to "twink" and won't be as much of an enjoyable experience.

Kingslaya
02-13-2011, 06:09 PM
Yea I was just wondering because Pvp people seem to die too quick so I figured without a lot of damage output it wouldnt be so bad

KingFu
02-13-2011, 06:12 PM
I have tried nearly every level for twinking, and 1-6 does not work well at all. The very lowest which still isn't very fun is level 7-8. Personally I don't think pvp requires much skill until level 16 or so. But no, level 1 twinkling just requires auto over and over until someone dies, and if its class vs class, its just whoever attacks first, and whoever pulls lucky hits.

Corpser
02-13-2011, 06:15 PM
Na level 1 twinking would be best for a Mage as there staff does best damage so they would probably win from running only challenge is birds as they are both ranged.

Zerious
02-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Na level 1 twinking would be best for a Mage as there staff does best damage so they would probably win from running only challenge is birds as they are both ranged.

birds actually win.

1. elves dont heal yet, and tend to miss. This with their low heath makes them 2nd place.
2. Why 2nd? because warriors are melee only! Elves and birds can kite them to death in a matter of minutes! (sarcastic intensity)
3. birds have the most dex, meaning a higher hit rate and overall dps.

Birds own level 1 twinking. level 2 is owned by elves tho since they heal...

KingFu
02-16-2011, 07:28 PM
birds actually win.

1. elves dont heal yet, and tend to miss. This with their low heath makes them 2nd place.
2. Why 2nd? because warriors are melee only! Elves and birds can kite them to death in a matter of minutes! (sarcastic intensity)
3. birds have the most dex, meaning a higher hit rate and overall dps.

Birds own level 1 twinking. level 2 is owned by elves tho since they heal...

Actually when me and a few of my friends tried lvl 1 ctf. Mage came up most effective since the damage of the staff was much more than the archers bow;)

rku
02-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Actually from my experience bear is the best bet for level one. The main reason being the level 1 hammer available in the plat store. Birds dont really have any amazing gear options at level 1 from what i've seen. I even did enough damage to take down higher level elves that did spam heal.

Zerious
02-16-2011, 08:40 PM
Actually from my experience bear is the best bet for level one. The main reason being the level 1 hammer available in the plat store. Birds dont really have any amazing gear options at level 1 from what i've seen. I even did enough damage to take down higher level elves that did spam heal.

wow... they be noobs....

Sun
02-16-2011, 08:52 PM
Yea no doubt they were noobs. Either way that hammer and the fact that bears have 100+ more hp than the others makes them #1 imo.

Zerious
02-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Yea no doubt they were noobs. Either way that hammer and the fact that bears have 100+ more hp than the others makes them #1 imo.

i still say if a bird or elf kites them right, bears will NEVER get a chance to even hit them... but if they do in time, then yes, bears win

Sun
02-16-2011, 09:01 PM
Kind of true, but as a bear I never had any problems staying right on top of the people I was chasing. You just have to know where they're going before they do, lol The hammer also has a stun proc which helps immensely.

Zerious
02-16-2011, 11:00 PM
Ah then yes, depending on the difference in skill and habits of the players, bears probably do stand on top.

StompArtist
02-17-2011, 08:50 AM
Ah then yes, depending on the difference in skill and habits of the players, bears probably do stand on top.

As long as you can get them in a corner... Bear wins. :D