PDA

View Full Version : Pick it up already sts lag and ping is unbearable

Franocazzzo
12-10-2014, 10:57 PM
It's comp,every ubsurd now I'm lagging so hard impossible to make my way through a map. My ping constantly spikes to 80k and I have to restart al.vthis happens every minute I get back on. I am also speaking for my guild and friends dc dc dc. Please clean this up already sts you have proffesionals who have been able to fix this for so long. And please do not edit my post secretly 1 you make it have bad grammar and 2 doesn't match to the topic anymore. You can edit my opinions without cause. So please do us all a favor and fix it up. Has been going on for months. Thank you.

Ps. Screen shotting this so incase any Devs or mods edit this I will know what you edited thank you :)

epicrrr
12-11-2014, 05:48 AM
someone scan franocazzos, plat purchase history :banana:

Raselph
12-11-2014, 06:03 AM
It's comp,every ubsurd now I'm lagging so hard impossible to make my way through a map. My ping constantly spikes to 80k and I have to restart al.vthis happens every minute I get back on. I am also speaking for my guild and friends dc dc dc. Please clean this up already sts you have proffesionals who have been able to fix this for so long. And please do not edit my post secretly 1 you make it have bad grammar and 2 doesn't match to the topic anymore. You can edit my opinions without cause. So please do us all a favor and fix it up. Has been going on for months. Thank you.

Ps. Screen shotting this so incase any Devs or mods edit this I will know what you edited thank you :)

please give device info. that helps us forumers better to figure out the source which could be your device or your connection.

Franocazzzo
12-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Samsung Galaxy s4 with great connection :) it's not me

Franocazzzo
12-11-2014, 06:14 PM
And I didn't buy any play this event so :)