PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: 56 Crown Exchange.

Ellyidol
02-13-2011, 05:21 PM
This suggestion might seem a bit far-fetched, but I was thinking:

Since the stats of the new 55 gear are a bit weird, which the same goes for the crown, I was thinking maybe the 56 Crown can be like the Magic Mirror faces?

We pay for each crown (which was 5 plat), and we get to change it between int/str/dex. So, take for example my case, I have the str crown. I want to change it to a dex crown, which would cost me 5 plat.

Its still on a 56 requirement, so only one character can use it anyway. Make it unstashable so you can't move it around.

Just wanted to see what the opinion of the community is, may not be the best idea, but I was thinking if it could at least be made possible after the long grind to 56. Heh

Echelong
02-14-2011, 09:00 AM
I like this even though you would have to pay 5 plat it would be nice to be able to exchange it since you need to go through all that trouble.

Ursanblessing
02-14-2011, 09:03 AM
it should be free, its an extra thing for lvl 56. Stats should be like cheat items :>

Echelong
02-14-2011, 09:07 AM
it should be free, its an extra thing for lvl 56. Stats should be like cheat items :>

Well even though everyone likes free things we also have to think developers have to make money in order to keep this game running. And if it was free the suggestion Ellyidol did wouldn't work.

Ellyidol
02-14-2011, 09:13 AM
Yup, i would at least pay, its no question. What I'm suggesting more for, is that theres a flexibility to the crown after being able to reach 56. It's not like you can use it on another character since it's only level 56.

I'm sure it'd only cater to a very very small amount of total players, but I do hope it's possible :)

Btw, i might have just seen the 6th 56. Not sure of the name, but saw it on join game menu.