PDA

View Full Version : To: All those...

Raselph
12-11-2014, 02:28 AM
This is to all those players...who have given to others when they left the game to the ones whom they have contributed to somebody. To all those players who have given me and to all those players who have left me. I just want to thank you guys for making my life in AL. Strange but to all those people like zheuisceba,frontlinee,nycmb,killersadis,zynd/hot,hazard,iavaozubi. I might have forgotten a few of you. But believe me, my long journey still reigns and i am still in the long of thanking you guys. It has been a very great pleasure knowing/chatting/trusting you guys. But unfortunately my journey has started to break. However i am still alright. My body however has lost control, i am not sure how long i will survive with this pain. With millions and millions of newbies i see, the better i feel looking at their innocence. It feels so bad when you are helpless to a person. But to all those who are reading this, i just want to say i might not be the person who would be the one you think. It was really a great time hanging out with people. But unfortunately time does not permit me to do so. I will have to wait until my time is right, to strike back again and to return once again to continue my journey. I will not be anymore at your services and works until time is right. I have serious problems both in-game and IRL. You guys understand it very well. Appears to be i will not have any sufficient time in my life. Who knows how it supposed to end like this, or pause so suddenly... My sincere thanks to everyone. Thank you AL community. Thank you guys alot!

I have left this game. I might not come back, but i will stay here in the forums...

Items that i would be selling off for could be found here.

Pollata1246
12-11-2014, 03:57 AM
Omgeez Raselph u leaving?.....y? u r one of my guides and passtimes in staying in AL but now u r leaving....there must be a explanation event though u dont owe me one...pm me wid ur reason noww!!!!

Afterfive
12-11-2014, 10:04 AM
This is to all those players...who have given to others when they left the game to the ones whom they have contributed to somebody. To all those players who have given me and to all those players who have left me. I just want to thank you guys for making my life in AL. Strange but to all those people like zheuisceba,frontlinee,nycmb,killersadis,zynd/hot,hazard,iavaozubi. I might have forgotten a few of you. But believe me, my long journey still reigns and i am still in the long of thanking you guys. It has been a very great pleasure knowing/chatting/trusting you guys. But unfortunately my journey has started to break. However i am still alright. My body however has lost control, i am not sure how long i will survive with this pain. With millions and millions of newbies i see, the better i feel looking at their innocence. It feels so bad when you are helpless to a person. But to all those who are reading this, i just want to say i might not be the person who would be the one you think. It was really a great time hanging out with people. But unfortunately time does not permit me to do so. I will have to wait until my time is right, to strike back again and to return once again to continue my journey. I will not be anymore at your services and works until time is right. I have serious problems both in-game and IRL. You guys understand it very well. Appears to be i will not have any sufficient time in my life. Who knows how it supposed to end like this, or pause so suddenly... My sincere thanks to everyone. Thank you AL community. Thank you guys alot! STG and STS i have seen great development but it looks like you guys need some motivation.

The best to everyone!

~Zeron

Good luck in whatever you have to do. Don't forget: LIFE >>>>>> GAME.... so you have to balance it, you have to know that you have to play just for fun and when you have time.

Anyway, don't know you so good, but wish you all the best in real life, sort your things first and than see if you have time for game or not. Don't let the life problems unsorted, first comes life, than comes the game, etc.

Take care of you and enjoy any moment from your life and hope to see you around!

Caabatric
12-11-2014, 08:23 PM
Raselph its been great knowing you and im really sad your leaving :(
Good luck in real life

Arpluvial
12-11-2014, 08:25 PM
I wish you the best in all of your endeavours, Raselph!

Raselph
12-12-2014, 05:53 AM
I wish you the best in all of your endeavours, Raselph!

Thanks arp, thanks for my Platinum thread also.

Raselph its been great knowing you and im really sad your leaving :(
Good luck in real life

to some people i was a living legend. But eventually the day comes for everyone, Nobody knows when, how come, and also why. But remember that you a have family on whom you can trust.

Good luck in whatever you have to do. Don't forget: LIFE >>>>>> GAME.... so you have to balance it, you have to know that you have to play just for fun and when you have time.

Anyway, don't know you so good, but wish you all the best in real life, sort your things first and than see if you have time for game or not. Don't let the life problems unsorted, first comes life, than comes the game, etc.

Take care of you and enjoy any moment from your life and hope to see you around!

Good Luck with EoS. It was a great pleasure to hear that it had been reformed. I also heard it was still existing by some secret person. But it's nice to see the guild again. Hoping to see this guild title bustle around the game!

Thanks alot guys, Hoping to see you again!

demonrazor
12-14-2014, 12:26 AM
to some people i was a living legend

Bye legend....

Apocolyptika
12-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Good luck and best wished nub, GC will be hella quiet without you :(

Hope all goes great for you :**

radagan
12-15-2014, 02:26 PM
Legend :DD
Well cya, gl irl we are always here for retired nabs.

CAK Vader
12-18-2014, 04:33 PM
I luv u.

nevercan
12-18-2014, 04:43 PM
Goodluck with your real life rasalph

siddhant
12-19-2014, 01:02 AM
gud luck bhai hope u return soon

GuardianTwo
12-19-2014, 01:56 AM
GL bhai!