PDA

View Full Version : New Level 4 Help!

MaD
02-13-2011, 05:30 PM
hey guys and gals i have just joined and i really need help killing one of the zombies i cant remember his name but all i know is hes killed me so many times now help!!!

Redbridge
02-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Hi there.

The zombie you speak of is only the first of many you'll need help with. I suggest you make some friends build a great team of people to team up with and go kill that zombie.....

Feel free to say hi in game

Good luck

Sanatorium
02-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Try leveling up a bit more and then try to defeat him again, that should do the trick :).

KingFu
02-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Welcome to the community:) As for the zombie, are you referring to meathead? Try playing in a group or leveling up a bit more first, and he should be no problem. If you have any other questions feel free to post here, or PM me them:)

Kossi
02-13-2011, 08:25 PM
in forest haven, ellie the enchantress sells potions, which you can spam in order to kill a difficult boss, like meathead

i, however would recommend that you level a bit more before you take on meathead ^.^

Pharcyde
02-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Find a full game and you will kill him :).

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/0c6c6fff.jpg
http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/3242dbf7.jpg

Wrap
02-13-2011, 09:31 PM
Hey! Welcome to the game/forums ;)

Sure, if you have the need of any help/question(s) feel free to add me in-game and I'd be glad to help you kill them lil' buggers ^_^

MaD
02-14-2011, 02:38 AM
Find a full game and you will kill him :).

http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/0c6c6fff.jpg
http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab276/brandonb3/3242dbf7.jpg

Sorry About this too but is that the i pad your playing on because it looks real different

KingFu
02-14-2011, 02:42 AM
Sorry About this too but is that the i pad your playing on because it looks real different

I believe Pharcyde does indeed have an iPad to play on if I am not mistaken. I am going off memory however since the pictures won't load for me:)

MaD
02-14-2011, 02:43 AM
ok thanks, so i need to go to school today so when im back im gonna try and take out meat head?!?! lol

Inching
02-14-2011, 02:49 AM
Welcome to the community:) As for the zombie, are you referring to meathead? Try playing in a group or leveling up a bit more first, and he should be no problem. If you have any other questions feel free to post here, or PM me them:)

MaD... dont feel bad, add me ingame and I'll take him out for you... that zombie still gives Mystical a very hard time still and he's lvl 50+ so hang in there.

KingFu
02-14-2011, 02:51 AM
MaD... dont feel bad, add me ingame and I'll take him out for you... that zombie still gives Mystical a very hard time still and he's lvl 50+ so hang in there.

Ya, he sure gives me a lot of trouble. Dang his hatchet of might;)

Fyrce
02-14-2011, 06:10 PM
I think he's more trouble to melee than ranged. I kite him usually at low levels. Joining a more populated game is very good advice. Tap the globe, tap Join Game, and type in the campaign "Haven" so you get just Forest Haven games. If you are not sure which level you are supposed to be at, walk through the portal, have map open and check the name of the level. If you are alone, search for games in that level w/ more people.

Welcome to PL.

MaD
02-15-2011, 04:18 AM
Thanks for all te warm welcomes guys!:) anyway after posting this thread I found out that I should have became a enchantress plainly for the self healing then I read some elses post and it stated the advantages and disadvantages of being pures, so I will add you guys my names ShakenStorm and im a INT pure,,,, P.S I finally ran meat head into the ground after joining a full sever. Once again many thanks

Snakespeare
02-16-2011, 02:13 PM
To kill Meathead as a level 4, first clean the treasure room, then make him chase you in there. Shoot while running away. Never let him hit you. If he hits you, and you are a mage, heal as you continue running. If you are a bear, bring potions, stomp a lot, and tap the red potion bottle when it gets too low. My level 5 solos Meathead all the time using these tricks, and it is a mage. My level 5 has only died once so far, but has killed him a hundred times at least.

DefAnt
02-16-2011, 09:57 PM
Glad that you got the Meathead problem taken care of MaD. :)

Also I would like to mention, the photo that Pharcyde posted. Looks exactly like the app on the Droid X, but i'm wondering if it's 2 separate photos or 1 photo.
It's 2 separate photos, I believe he may be using the Android App not the Ipad :). If you are using the IPhone or IPad, it will look different for you my friend.

Let me know if you need any help -- Anthonyhealer is my 13 healer, and OdinTech is my new birdie. he's pretty cool but my enchantress blows him away with the healing lol. You can probably skype me i think I added it here or just add me ingame :). If you try to whisper and i don't answer, don't worry sometimes my connection in New Jersey is... for lack of a better term.... disgusting...