PDA

View Full Version : 1.7 Disappointing?

Megalodon
02-13-2011, 06:08 PM
In my opinion, there was not much content delivered. It is easy to finish the quests and dungeon, with the bosses being rather simple. I think that this game needs a central villain, storyline, and other things to prolong updates. We need more new and better ideas that last longer, or at least more constant updates and new campaigns.

Zeus
02-13-2011, 06:10 PM
In my opinion, there was not much content delivered. It is easy to finish the quests and dungeon, with the bosses being rather simple. I think that this game needs a central villain, storyline, and other things to prolong updates. We need more new and better ideas that last longer, or at least more constant updates and new campaigns.

Have you tried crafting yet and the low level item crafting? It is fun hunting down all the recipes and crafting items. You should try it out :) Btw try not to buy your gear, try and farm and work for it as I do, it helps the content last a lot longer.

Kossi
02-13-2011, 06:10 PM
there was a LOT of content delievered..im just glad they made crafting free...
now all thats left is to make respecs and rings cheaper

Zeus
02-13-2011, 06:12 PM
there was a LOT of content delievered..im just glad they made crafting free...
now all thats left is to make respecs and rings cheaper

Eh I'm not complaining too much about that, no need to drive the developers broke :).

Junside
02-13-2011, 06:13 PM
I think crafting should take a while. Daily quests were a good addition, and I'm thinking you haven't reached level 56 yet.

Royce
02-13-2011, 06:14 PM
The devs already posted a thread for 1.7 feedback. No point in starting another one. FWIW Iove the update. There are kinks to be worked out, but it includes a lot that people have been waiting for and BS is a lot of fun IMO.

Anyway if you want to post your feedback where it was asked for, click the link here:

Please use this thread to give feedback on this version.

Ellyidol
02-13-2011, 06:16 PM
Its only been the first week too, I'm certain there will be changes :)

krazii
02-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Its only been the first week too, I'm certain there will be changes :)

Yup, like the "we are going to reset everybody back to lvl 50" nerf.

Good update, content is good, up to you what you do with it.

Justg
02-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Better place for feedback is in this thread please: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?18592-Client-Update-1.7-is-Live!&p=203660#post203660