View Full Version : About the recipe

Veoemel
12-11-2014, 08:53 AM
Imo, after some 'valuable players' complained about the rate, they immediately did something to 'buff' the drop rate. After most of the 'valuable players' got their recipe, STS' job was done & nerfed back the rate so 'we', 'invaluable/non plat players', wouldn't be able to obtain.
I don't see any 'valuable player' complaining anymore.

All about the $$$

Konviict
12-11-2014, 09:15 AM
Thruths have to be known

ueveotadeo
12-11-2014, 09:17 AM
I wonder how long it will take for those brilliant guys that work at sts to delete this thread

Zyphruss
12-11-2014, 09:23 AM
I agree with you about the scamming thing. They increased the recipe drop rate then out of the blue it got nerfed without any announcement! STS should have announced that it was "recipe high drop rate weekend"! If I just knew i wouldn't have sold mine. For non plat farmer like me, i do sell items when it's high price. Because I was going to grind/unli farm and hoping to get another. But wtf?! STS! after weekend SECRETLY decreased drop rate. And feels like not lootable after sososo many runs in arena. I know I dont buy plats as much as your VIp players do but I buy as much ankhs, elixir kits, etc. So sts can you please give consideration to our hard work TY.

Zyphruss
12-11-2014, 09:25 AM
I wonder how long it will take for those brilliant guys that work at sts to delete this thread

They deleted the #NoRecipeNoMoney thread too. LMAO! And no reply yet from STS.

Farminer's
12-11-2014, 09:26 AM
Fix it fix it

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Veoemel
12-11-2014, 09:28 AM
They deleted the #NoRecipeNoMoney thread too. LMAO! And no reply yet from STS.

Yep, I made this thread once I realised that thread was deleted. I was reading it at the moment, typed my comment, was about to post it AND then it said some bs blabla no rights to view etc because it has been DELETED

Haligali
12-11-2014, 09:33 AM
Im gona buy plat as soon as recipes start appearing in auction.

Justg
12-11-2014, 09:45 AM
Hey folks, rants and drama are deleted. Level feedback is absorbed. Keep it drama-free and we are all ears.

Thanks,

- g

ueveotadeo
12-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Hey folks, rants and drama are deleted. Level feedback is absorbed. Keep it drama-free and we are all ears.

Thanks,

- g

Another sad response.

This is not drama. We just want to know why, during a weekend, it was raining recipes and now it seems that they dont exist.

If all you guys have to say to us is that sad comment, you clearly need to learn some basic communication skills in order not to rage even more your clients.

Imo, this is a level feedback. People are runing arena going after the so promised Recipe and it just wont drop. Clearly something is wrong with the drop rate, or the way you manipulated it during that weekend.

And another thing, that it should be basic for you guys to understand is that if a lot of your clients are complaining about your product, maybe there is a remote chance that they have a reason. Comments like that one just show the lack of preparation you guys have to deal with your clients.

Konviict
12-11-2014, 09:55 AM

Thanks,

- g

You guys do hear us but the question is, will there be ever taken action? Of course it will, but when?

Justg
12-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Another sad response.

This is not drama. We just want to know why, during a weekend, it was raining recipes and now it seems that they dont exist.

If all you guys have to say to us is that sad comment, you clearly need to learn some basic communication skills in order not to rage even more your clients.

Imo, this is a level feedback. People are runing arena going after the so promised Recipe and it just wont drop. Clearly something is wrong with the drop rate, or the way you manipulated it during that weekend.

And another thing, that it should be basic for you guys to understand is that if a lot of your clients are complaining about your product, maybe there is a remote chance that they have a reason. Comments like that one just show the lack of preparation you guys have to deal with your clients.

Not sure that is drama-free feedback, but I do appreciate it.

Zyphruss
12-11-2014, 09:57 AM

Thanks,

- g

Hey sts. It's not drama. It's your customer's feedback and response. I hope you will not view this reply as a drama too. lol

Justg
12-11-2014, 10:00 AM
Hey sts. It's not drama. It's your customer's feedback and response. I hope you will not view this reply as a drama too. lol

Questions about drop rates and such are great feedback and response. Accusations of us scamming and rants about not buying platinum are drama. We listen to the former, believe me. The latter are non-productive, lead to piling on, and in general make the forums a poisonous place. If you want the devs to hang out here and interact with the community, it is necessary for us to keep it drama free. I am here and listening, thanks for keeping it level.

Zyphruss
12-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Questions about drop rates and such are great feedback and response. Accusations of us scamming and rants about not buying platinum are drama. We listen to the former, believe me. The latter are non-productive, lead to piling on, and in general make the forums a poisonous place. If you want the devs to hang out here and interact with the community, it is necessary for us to keep it drama free. I am here and listening, thanks for keeping it level.

It may not be accusations of scamming. But when you keep changing things and the customers are uninformed. You know what it is. The what you call rant about not buying plat is just my stand point for my co non plat players. And accusations of drama is a drama when there is no real drama. Well, we have different points of view and I respect yours. Thank you for your response.

Mouly
12-11-2014, 10:12 AM

Hi Justg, about suggestions and such (sorry if this gets off-topic). I'm just curious, why is there no "daily poll" window on the forums about recipe drops, gem nerfs/buffs and so on? Like this:

Farminer's
12-11-2014, 10:12 AM

Thanks,

- g
Fix the drop rates for ALL players to drop it not just the PLAT BUYING ones.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Justg
12-11-2014, 10:18 AM
Hi Justg, about suggestions and such (sorry if this gets off-topic). I'm just curious, why is there no "daily poll" window on the forums about recipe drops, gem nerfs/buffs and so on?

Great question. The answer is that customer opinion is one aspect, but we also need to look at the actual data to make informed opinions. If we asked you: Do you want more cool stuff, faster, for less work, the answer is always going to be "Hell yeah!".

Keeping the economy balanced, however, requires a more in-depth look at the actual metrics. We do look at this stuff on a regular basis. We also very much appreciate your feedback (when it is given in a non-angry fashion).

Kriticality
12-11-2014, 10:20 AM
I buy plenty of plat and haven't looted it or seen anyone loot it. Having fun with the event atm but will be back to arena soon.

ueveotadeo
12-11-2014, 10:22 AM
I would like to know what metrics you guys use to determine that the current drop rate is good and what impacts it would have in economy to increase it a litle.

epicrrr
12-11-2014, 10:27 AM
We do look at this stuff on a regular basis. We also very much appreciate your feedback (when it is given in a non-angry fashion)..

Haha, I LOL! yeah justg posting here proves that they too read our "dramas and feedback etc.

ueveotadeo
12-11-2014, 10:36 AM
I would really like to know what metrics you consider to decide drop rates and how increasing the mythic amulet drop rate would create such a huge impact in economy.

I understand keeping mythic stuff mythic, but at the rate you guys release new mythic weapons it seems a bit contradictory to go for that "keep economy balanced" speech.

Otahaanak
12-11-2014, 10:37 AM
Questions about drop rates and such are great feedback and response.

Questions:

1. Was the drop rate nerfed after the rain weekend, yes or no?

2. Why do you nerf / boost drop rates and not tell the community? FYI behind the scene changes, whatever the reason, will be seen as manipulation by your customers. That should be obvious by now.

3. Why can't the loot table drops remain consistent -whatever the payout is? if it's too high or low, you already know (or should) - if you don't, feedback should tell you to run a sql script to find out. Once you have that data, announce it to the community IN GAME. Add a message to the guild logs, anything to squash the perception of manipulation.

If you want the devs to hang out here and interact with the community, it is necessary for us to keep it drama free. I am here and listening, thanks for keeping it level.

Drama is a part of life at some level - but drama in this game, whether it be PVP, or drop rate drama, has a single source. Once you guys turn around and look in the mirror, perhaps you'll understand where the solution has to come from, rather than blaming it on the forum community.

Don't forget, the drama you are getting is because people still care about this game and their investment in it. It's high level is directly related to that investment and a desire to continue to invest in this game. The window of opportunity STS has to capitalize on this desire to invest, seems to me, to be closing quickly.

...Ota

Konviict
12-11-2014, 10:39 AM
Buffing and nerfing drop rate isn't called balancing economy. Make one decision and keep it on that, don't change n change.
The way it is now, it's rarer than Challenger ap.

ueveotadeo
12-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Questions:

1. Was the drop rate nerfed after the rain weekend, yes or no?

2. Why do you nerf / boost drop rates and not tell the community? FYI behind the scene changes, whatever the reason, will be seen as manipulation by your customers. That should be obvious by now.

3. Why can't the loot table drops remain consistent -whatever the payout is? if it's too high or low, you already know (or should) - if you don't, feedback should tell you to run a sql script to find out. Once you have that data, announce it to the community IN GAME. Add a message to the guild logs, anything to squash the perception of manipulation.

Drama is a part of life at some level - but drama in this game, whether it be PVP, or drop rate drama, has a single source. Once you guys turn around and look in the mirror, perhaps you'll understand where the solution has to come from, rather than blaming it on the forum community.

Don't forget, the drama you are getting is because people still care about this game and their investment in it. It's high level is directly related to that investment and a desire to continue to invest in this game. The window of opportunity STS has to capitalize on this desire to invest, seems to me, to be closing quickly.

...Ota

Great shout!

Pointing fingers to community wont help solve a thing....

Mouly
12-11-2014, 10:51 AM
Great question. The answer is that customer opinion is one aspect, but we also need to look at the actual data to make informed opinions. If we asked you: Do you want more cool stuff, faster, for less work, the answer is always going to be "Hell yeah!".

Keeping the economy balanced, however, requires a more in-depth look at the actual metrics. We do look at this stuff on a regular basis. We also very much appreciate your feedback (when it is given in a non-angry fashion).

I see where you're going, and I fully agree. However what I'm saying is that a poll like this will most likely widen customer input, and thereby lead to decisions that conforms with the majority of the costumers instead of maybe just a few posts/rants (not saying this is the case at the moment, but there will always be preconceptions). More importantly it will lead to increased custumer trust, since more people will voice their opinions.

tl;dr an easy fix that might calm costumers/players down a little.

Anarchist
12-11-2014, 11:00 AM
Put the disappointed/angrered under "drama category".

Problem solved.

I value my money.

Problem solved.

When there are industrial quantities of suggestions and feedbacks rotting, and the same mistakes, the same complaints are made everytime with no results...i think the last solution for a player that cares about AL is highing is voice, after which he leaves the game...then there is silence and you think all is well. :)

cami
12-11-2014, 11:02 AM
Yes this is bad, I meet a lot of player platinum what cannot play while no was nerfed the recipe, and now they are making a guild called PLeasewewantrecipe for that STS hear them

cami
12-11-2014, 11:09 AM
But well let say you comunity that I only must is wait hmmm 5 seasons, to buy all because now imposible

Haligali
12-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Ok i have a question, why was the drop rate nerfed? It wasn't so great at all, max numbers of recipe in auction was around 5-6. But now there is simply no drops at all :/

No recipe, no money.

leeelooo
12-11-2014, 11:40 AM
I don't know why it is so difficult for you to answer our questions. It's as if you're using the "negativity & drama" card to point fingers at the community to place fault on us and keep the focus off the questions that we're asking. It's as if you're punishing us by not answering our questions because we're not nice enough to you.

illwilly
12-11-2014, 11:49 AM
If i where sts, id say this was a glitch, sorry for the trouble and all the extra drops them days, we will work on our loot tables so this dont happen again.. wwkwkwkawkwk

Candylicks
12-11-2014, 11:55 AM
If i where sts, id say this was a glitch, sorry for the trouble and all the extra drops them days, we will work on our loot tables so this dont happen again.. wwkwkwkawkwk

Yeah!

mlb2005
12-11-2014, 12:09 PM

If you don't answer questions don't you think it will cause negative rants and assumptions. Its clear to everyone you made the recipe drop for "some reason" then without a word nerfed it. You're actions can be percieved in many ways and is having a negative impact. Deal with the questions and solve the problem.

Hercules
12-11-2014, 12:10 PM
This need a explication STS e.e

Justg
12-11-2014, 12:17 PM
I agree we need to be more transparent about our drop rates and the reasons behind them. That being said, after verifying with the design team the drop rates were NOT nerfed after the weekend. Regarding drama, here is what I have posted about it in the past:

It is not about us wanting praise or shying away from criticism, it is all about tone. The forums are an excellent place for us to find out what is happening in the games immediately, as well as garner opinions and ideas for upcoming development work.

We hang out here, and communicate directly with you. Without moderation, they could easily devolve into a pit of poison. If this were to happen, none of the developers would want to hang out, and the games would suffer greatly because a fantastic communication channel would be lost.

So be cool and let us know what you think, and also realize that we WANT to communicate with you in a level fashion, and it is all good!

So stay tuned on this issue, and thanks for the feedback.

ueveotadeo
12-11-2014, 12:25 PM
I agree we need to be more transparent about our drop rates and the reasons behind them. That being said, after verifying with the design team the drop rates were NOT nerfed after the weekend. Regarding drama, here is what I have posted about it in the past:

So, just a thought, is it possible that since it was 2x Mythic chance on lockeds weekend and some possible bug it affected the drop rate of Mythic Recipe?

If it was the case and you guys corroborate it on forum (and please dont use it as an excuse you havent thought of), I still wanna see the drop rate ratio for this item and request a buff.

I still think there was something wrong and still is about the drop rate, it was raining recipes during weekend and now just it aint droping.

Haligali
12-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Not nerfed?

Then why is that, we keep running arena in that time, because we heard every day 4-5 people looted recipe, and there was around same amount in auction for sale always. But since then, recipes disappeared from cs, and i havent heard anyone looted. I check traders market also, this was the last available: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?190400-Sell-new-recipe-pendant-mythic he might looted, or found in his inventory from earlier, i dont know.

I remember in season1 there was a period when malison eggs simply stopped dropping, maybe the same bug?

mlb2005
12-11-2014, 12:49 PM
So it was completely random for those recipes to drop in such a way that weekend? Seems highly unlikely they would go so dry after dropping so much.

Definately seems something effected the rate that weekend even if was unintentional.

Otahaanak
12-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Question:

1. How many dropped during the 2x weekend?
2. How many have dropped since?

Justg
12-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Sure, let me modify my statement:

"After verifying with the design team the drop rates were not INTENTIONALLY nerfed after the weekend."

We're looking into it, and will have more info for you soon.

That being said, I really appreciate the people who remain polite and collaborative. For those of you who choose to angrily express your opinions, I understand your frustration, but you really don't help the communication pipelines in any way.

ueveotadeo
12-11-2014, 01:06 PM

"After verifying with the design team the drop rates were not INTENTIONALLY nerfed after the weekend."

Thank you.

mlb2005
12-11-2014, 01:14 PM

That being said, I really appreciate the people who remain polite and collaborative. For those of you who choose to angrily express your opinions, I understand your frustration, but you really don't help the communication pipelines in any way.

I like that answer. Like others have said seems it was affected by the 2x drop. If that was the case then a small bump should get it dropping on occasion. It doesn't do any good having something in the game but never allowing it to drop and alienating so many loyal customers.

Haligali
12-11-2014, 01:24 PM
That's the problem with the direct drops, what about put it into the arena chest?

No recipe, no money.

octavos
12-11-2014, 01:26 PM

It happens were human right, it not like all of you STS staff are robots..but i do think the way carapace presents himself which is awesome btw in the vid from twitch..might have an implant of some sort...borg maybe..might want to contact

Capt.Jean-Luc Picard

had to lighten up the mood..getting to hot in here.
:ghost:

ueveotadeo
12-11-2014, 01:32 PM
That's the problem with the direct drops, what about put it into the arena chest?

No recipe, no money.

Id say let it drop separate from arena chests but also add a chance to drop when u pop an arena chest....

Anarchist
12-11-2014, 01:54 PM
I like that^

GoodSyntax
12-11-2014, 02:09 PM

My thoughts on the issue are simple.

It is one thing to say that drop rates were not changed (intentionally or otherwise), but real numbers simply do not lie.

This is a repeat performance of the Vial drops and Fossils from Arena Chest issues.

There are literally hundreds of players, doing thousands and thousands of runs per week in arena and elite maps. If, over the course of tens of thousands of drops, everyone is saying that they have not received a Vial/Fossil/Recipe, nor have heard of anyone that has, then this is not mere speculation. This is concrete evidence that something is amiss and should be looked at.

To date, I have heard of only one person looting a Fossil out of the Arena Chest, coincidentally, during the "rain" of Recipes. Prior to the introduction of the Recipe and the high drop rate, no one looted a Fossil, and since the Recipe "nerf" (as it is being referred to), I don't know of anyone that has received one.

Vials, since the adjustment which fixed the torrent of Archons, I only know of a couple of drops (mostly through the grapevine, so I cannot be certain that the drop was real). I, myself, cataloged hundreds of elite runs during my last contest, during which time, there were literally thousands of drops with no Vials being found. To date, I haven't looted a Vial since the drop rate fix, no one in my guild has, and no one in my network of friends have either.

Recipes - a bunch of people looted them during the weekend (though not on a scale that would be alarming or disruptive to the economy), but since the last update, I don't know anyone that has received one. Collectively, we have all run the arena pretty hard (myself included). We are talking about thousands upon thousands of runs that have been fruitless.

In closing, if thousands of players are reporting the same thing, if over the course of tens of thousands of runs, everyone (including their friends) are all saying the same thing, I think that it would be disrespectful and misguided to say that we are collectively nuts and drop rates are correct. If this is indeed the drop rate, and we are talking about a chance of less than 0.001% then my thoughts are that there should be a different mechanism to attain these items (Vial/Fossil/Recipe).

A major issue, in my opinion, is the lack of reward to those that are putting in the effort. If someone runs the arena a 500 times, then there should be a reasonable expectation that your effort is rewarded. It is demeaning to run a map that many times and come away empty every single time.

There should be more to this game than simply luck! Effort, and skill should be rewarded, similar to the Juggernauts/Hero's or Nordr quests. This way, whether or not you get lucky and loot one early, you at least have a fixed goal where you know that your effort is not wasted. It is degrading to see that dozens of hours, millions in pots and hundreds of Ankh are being spent with absolutely nothing to show for it except for a mountain of worthless Noble/Architect/Shade pinks and a stead supply of auto-liquidated epic trash.

A game where everything is 100% based on luck is actually demotivating, unrewarding and yields very little satisfaction when/if you finally do get what you were after.

Nature
12-11-2014, 02:16 PM

It is one thing to say that drop rates were not changed (intentionally or otherwise), but real numbers simply do not lie.

This is a repeat performance of the Vial drops and Fossils from Arena Chest issues.

There are literally hundreds of players, doing thousands and thousands of runs per week in arena and elite maps. If, over the course of tens of thousands of drops, everyone is saying that they have not received a Vial/Fossil/Recipe, nor have heard of anyone that has, then this is not mere speculation. This is concrete evidence that something is amiss and should be looked at.

To date, I have heard of only one person looting a Fossil out of the Arena Chest, coincidentally, during the "rain" of Recipes. Prior to the introduction of the Recipe and the high drop rate, no one looted a Fossil, and since the Recipe "nerf" (as it is being referred to), I don't know of anyone that has received one.

Vials, since the adjustment which fixed the torrent of Archons, I only know of a couple of drops (mostly through the grapevine, so I cannot be certain that the drop was real). I, myself, cataloged hundreds of elite runs during my last contest, during which time, there were literally thousands of drops with no Vials being found. To date, I haven't looted a Vial since the drop rate fix, no one in my guild has, and no one in my network of friends have either.

Recipes - a bunch of people looted them during the weekend (though not on a scale that would be alarming or disruptive to the economy), but since the last update, I don't know anyone that has received one. Collectively, we have all run the arena pretty hard (myself included). We are talking about thousands upon thousands of runs that have been fruitless.

In closing, if thousands of players are reporting the same thing, if over the course of tens of thousands of runs, everyone (including their friends) are all saying the same thing, I think that it would be disrespectful and misguided to say that we are collectively nuts and drop rates are correct. If this is indeed the drop rate, and we are talking about a chance of less than 0.001% then my thoughts are that there should be a different mechanism to attain these items (Vial/Fossil/Recipe).

A major issue, in my opinion, is the lack of reward to those that are putting in the effort. If someone runs the arena a 500 times, then there should be a reasonable expectation that your effort is rewarded. It is demeaning to run a map that many times and come away empty every single time.

There should be more to this game than simply luck! Effort, and skill should be rewarded, similar to the Juggernauts/Hero's or Nordr quests. This way, whether or not you get lucky and loot one early, you at least have a fixed goal where you know that your effort is not wasted. It is degrading to see that dozens of hours, millions in pots and hundreds of Ankh are being spent with absolutely nothing to show for it except for a mountain of worthless Noble/Architect/Shade pinks and a stead supply of auto-liquidated epic trash.

A game where everything is 100% based on luck is actually demotivating, unrewarding and yields very little satisfaction when/if you finally do get what you were after.

I can't thank you enough for saying this Kali. Couldn't have said it any better.

Energizeric
12-11-2014, 02:52 PM

Thanks. Clearly there is something up. On that first weekend, there were tons of them being looted. One player I know even looted 2 of them. Prices went from 30m, down to 10m, and by the end of that weekend were down to 3m. Now I agree that this was too HIGH a drop rate, and prices would have been down to 100k within a month at that rate.

But since that weekend (almost 2 weeks ago), I haven't seen one single recipe for sale. There couldn't have been so many looted in one weekend, and then in the next 10 days so few. Something obviously happened, perhaps unintentionally. There's a bug somewhere.

Kakashis
12-11-2014, 03:19 PM

Thank you kali! You are still the force to be reckoned with! All points are valid and there is no sense in running arena without further evidence to support that the rates weren't changed intentionally or unintentionally by the 2x mythic weekend.

Thanks. Clearly there is something up. On that first weekend, there were tons of them being looted. One player I know even looted 2 of them. Prices went from 30m, down to 10m, and by the end of that weekend were down to 3m. Now I agree that this was too HIGH a drop rate, and prices would have been down to 100k within a month at that rate.

But since that weekend (almost 2 weeks ago), I haven't seen one single recipe for sale. There couldn't have been so many looted in one weekend, and then in the next 10 days so few. Something obviously happened, perhaps unintentionally. There's a bug somewhere.

It's a good play on words, but rates not nerfed intentionally in other words means that it was nerfed but not on purpose. I too have never seen a single recipie drop after that weekend and I've run it close to 300 times nor have I heard of anyone getting one. That ate up majority of my gold to the point I can't run more than a few times a day now.

octavos
12-11-2014, 03:41 PM

Thats why i don't run elite..or do anything with those kinds maps (elite or arenas)...I play maps that guarantee me what i'm looking for after so many runs...Bakenridge is the map of maps. i might make a few thousand a day, but enough for me to keep playing AL. I might not make as much like other players...but enough to pop my head in and play the game. might not make me waist money, but i set low standards and small goals for myself :)
ROCK ON KILIZZAA..the force flows strongly with this one.

Haligali
12-11-2014, 03:51 PM
We want recipe.

No recipe, no money.

Pedgon
12-11-2014, 04:05 PM

Sorry, but WE ALL KNOW THAT'S NOT TRUE!

Pedgon
12-11-2014, 04:09 PM

After all you have done on AL, it's hard to believe it wasn't intentional..but ok..

Dogoeswoof
12-11-2014, 05:46 PM
I must say... GoodSyntax. You have very good syntax. Well said +1

aarrgggggg
12-11-2014, 05:53 PM
sure, let me modify my statement:

"after verifying with the design team the drop rates were not intentionally nerfed after the weekend."

we're looking into it, and will have more info for you soon.

That being said, i really appreciate the people who remain polite and collaborative. For those of you who choose to angrily express your opinions, i understand your frustration, but you really don't help the communication pipelines in any way.

Aarrgggggg!?

Haligali
12-11-2014, 06:04 PM
ITS HAPPENING!!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?p=1952189

aarrgggggg
12-11-2014, 06:10 PM
meh, although i am estatic to hear that recipe drop rate has been increased.....

In my case its too late, seen as how its borked drop rate has persuaded me to take an extended break from AL.

Best of luck to everyone in arena, my guess is there will be more people running arena now than the event! Go figure who'd of thought

Kriticality
12-11-2014, 06:13 PM
YESSSSS! We will see. Have a very good in between energy crafting thing to do now. I want that pendant!! Will need even bigger inv now with planar essences.

Justg
12-11-2014, 06:26 PM
Hey folks,

We've increased the drop rate (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?192308-2014-12-11-Content-Update-(165841)) that was small but then way too big but then inexplicably small again. We've also talked internally about being more transparent with you when things like this happen, and laying out our reasoning behind such changes. We love that we can have a constructive dialog with you about issues like this.

Thanks and happy farming,

- g

Dogoeswoof
12-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Thanks for your patience. It is hard at times to maintain a calm and collective tone with so many out there against one. Keep up the good work over there :)

Remiem
12-11-2014, 06:46 PM
Hey guys, I hope this post helps to shed some light on the situation: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?192315-Restoring-the-Balance-of-Arlor-Important-Changes-in-the-12-11-14-Update

Long story short, the drop rate has been returned to a more reasonable level. Thank you for bearing with us and always providing us with constructive feedback. It helps immensely.