PDA

View Full Version : Ur Opinion about new mythics.

elitwarrio
12-11-2014, 10:12 AM
What u think about new mythics? Good procs? Gun procs slow and freeze. What prices they would have each? Some1 know what bow procs?

Kingofninjas
12-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Bow proc is the same as bulwark proc which is, spawns ice that damages and slows. I think it is safe to assume that gun has the same proc. My opinion is that STS has lost all creativity and can't come up with different procs. Don't think they will cost more than 16-17m for the most expensive weapon (bow) since it's a month long event.

firechandra
12-11-2014, 11:32 AM

Candylicks
12-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Bow proc is the same as bulwark proc which is, spawns ice that damages and slows. I think it is safe to assume that gun has the same proc. My opinion is that STS has lost all creativity and can't come up with different procs. Don't think they will cost more than 16-17m for the most expensive weapon (bow) since it's a month long event.
Bow spawns a whirlwind that knocks back and has a chance to stun.

notfaded1
12-11-2014, 02:26 PM
woohoo trying and buy ur elon bow back quick!!!

Firezmz
12-11-2014, 02:36 PM
In my opinion, The design of Elon Mythics wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than New Mythics. The look of New Mythic Weapons NOT attractive to me.

Kakashis
12-11-2014, 02:41 PM
Yeah the knock back feature is not good if you're circling a mob and you'll just ruin warriors control and mess up trap pulls! Many are already regretting selling their para gem'd bows at bottom prices! Just look at cs, bows were undercutting each other, now all gone :)

Energizeric
12-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Seems like the new bow is probably better for PvP, while the elondrian is probably better for PvE.

I'm glad I held onto my elondrian rifle. Any word on what the proc is for the new rifle? Does it proc the shield each time you fire?

ClumsyCactus
12-11-2014, 02:58 PM
The ONLY thing i have noticed is that the bow is SO huge that it should require strenghtpoints to even USE like WHAT THE LITTERAL FISH that thing is huge.

Kakashis
12-11-2014, 03:04 PM
Haha yeah that bow is not to size and is unique in that way xD maybe I'll straight trade a perfect para gemmed one later after crafting has taken its course! Would hate to start off with a clean one again

matanofx
12-11-2014, 03:11 PM
Seems like the new bow is probably better for PvP, while the elondrian is probably better for PvE.

I'm glad I held onto my elondrian rifle. Any word on what the proc is for the new rifle? Does it proc the shield each time you fire?

The elon bow i think is better for both pve and pvp, in pvp each strike with elon bow heals the rogue a little whereas it doesnt with the new bow

New gun proc is slowing down enemies untill eventually freeze, and instead of armor each strike it adds dmg

Spell
12-11-2014, 04:10 PM
The elon bow i think is better for both pve and pvp, in pvp each strike with elon bow heals the rogue a little whereas it doesnt with the new bow

New gun proc is slowing down enemies untill eventually freeze, and instead of armor each strike it adds dmg
Yes old bow is much much better due to heals/procs almost every other shot.
The new bow procs as much as the planar amulet recipe drop rate.

Serancha
12-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Wait? The new bow doesn't heal on hit? That means it is comparatively worthless.

Still waiting to find out the mage gun proc.

Kakashis
12-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Wait? The new bow doesn't heal on hit? That means it is comparatively worthless.

Still waiting to find out the mage gun proc.

Yah apparently it doesn't heal! These items were not just reskins, but rather a complete overhaul of the weapon itself! Seems like the bow got the nerf, bulwark became the ultimate weapon with spikey, and mage is more damage instead of armor debuff.

I'm glad I bought the elon bow when it was bottom dollar XD

Dogoeswoof
12-11-2014, 05:32 PM
Personally, I think the bow design for the rouge is SICK A F. It's like a massive long bow and it looks intimidating. Proc wise, well idk about that. I wish I had that winter bow design on the elo bow.

Kriticality
12-11-2014, 08:41 PM
I haven't tried PVP yet for mage gun and full disclosure, I am selling one. In PVE its seems that it reduces movement speed per hit, I'm guessing in the 20% range. It seems like it takes me 4-5 shots on a single target to completely freeze them with movement slowing each shot. I will go and test some pvp now.

Samaeldavisjr
12-11-2014, 08:42 PM
What u think about new mythics? Good procs? Gun procs slow and freeze. What prices they would have each? Some1 know what bow procs?

Reskinned Elondrian weapons which are clogging up the cs already.... yayyy (rolls eyes)

Kriticality
12-11-2014, 08:50 PM

The gun in regualr shuyal PVE doesn't really seem like a proc. I can freeze any single target in 5 shots. It seems like a 100% movement reduction each shot. I don't know if it's an even 20 or something else, but 5 shots and reg enemies are frozen. Will try on boss and pvp and return.

Saribeau
12-11-2014, 09:01 PM
Personally, I think the bow design for the rouge is SICK A F. It's like a massive long bow and it looks intimidating. Proc wise, well idk about that. I wish I had that winter bow design on the elo bow.

Lol I can see you walking into pvp with your new bow looking "intimidating" and dying in like 2 sec. Without good procs u would look cool sure, but hey u could use flurry set to match your bow. U would be just as effective haha

Kriticality
12-11-2014, 09:07 PM
So the gun isn't a proc at all. It gives mages slow/freeze. 5 shot and frozen, looks like 20% movement reduction per shot. Def works in PVP as well.

Saribeau
12-11-2014, 09:19 PM
So the gun isn't a proc at all. It gives mages slow/freeze. 5 shot and frozen, looks like 20% movement reduction per shot. Def works in PVP as well.

Wait wait it freezes in pvp? so every 5 shots u get free stun? This is a stupid question but answer it if u will

Kriticality
12-11-2014, 09:20 PM
Yes and every shot slows. I'm happy to show you. Could be a menace for pack prevention with rogues. IGN Bunkz