View Full Version : Frostbitten Ring Screenshots

mapenjay
12-11-2014, 11:46 AM
please show Ss who got Frostbitten Ring

what else you forgot to include in loot table devs?

mapenjay
12-12-2014, 12:40 AM
anyone looted the new ring?

extrapayah
12-12-2014, 04:12 AM
this needs to be addressed...

termi330
12-12-2014, 09:02 AM
it's unavailable yet i think

xxgrowlxx
12-12-2014, 10:31 PM
Noone has it still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serancha
12-12-2014, 10:39 PM
It is a myth. There will never be another decent ring released.

We are destined to use the same level 31 Blood Ruby of Shuyal for the rest of eternity, unless we can afford 100 million for an arcane ring (or have someone we know well enough to trust completely and share said ring with).

If anyone remembers, there was a pet called the Undead Wrathjaw in the ads for the Halloween event. This pet never dropped and STS never responded to any inquiries about it. Clearly it was either never made or never added to the loot tables. I have a feeling this ring is pretty much the undead wrathjaw of winter.

mapenjay
12-12-2014, 11:03 PM

We are destined to use the same level 31 Blood Ruby of Shuyal for the rest of eternity, unless we can afford 100 million for an arcane ring (or have someone we know well enough to trust completely and share said ring with).

If anyone remembers, there was a pet called the Undead Wrathjaw in the ads for the Halloween event. This pet never dropped and STS never responded to any inquiries about it. Clearly it was either never made or never added to the loot tables. I have a feeling this ring is pretty much the undead wrathjaw of winter.

yup ur right,. that is the problem with devs, NOT RESPONDING AND NOT TAKING ACTIONS QUICKLY

mmaachilles211
12-12-2014, 11:18 PM

Bwahahaha Sera I love ur sarcasam ur always good for a laugh haha :)

Serancha
12-12-2014, 11:52 PM
yup ur right,. that is the problem with devs, NOT RESPONDING AND NOT TAKING ACTIONS QUICKLY

That is another myth. I can be as opinionated and critical as anyone. However, when it comes down to it, the STS development team is actually very big on communication. Much like me (meaning I approve), they have no tolerance for drama, histrionics, or hysteria. So if someone makes angry shouty posts without any constructive content, they are ignored, and rightfully so.

If you look around the forum and look at what the devs do respond to, you will see that it is well thought-out posts with facts and open dialogue that they listen to. Calling them names or making threats not to spend money, or other silly attention-getting tactics don't work. If someone tried that in my guild, they'd be booted faster than they could blink. Lucky for the players, the devs have a huge amount of patience and tolerance, so a lot of things are actually heard that others would just ignore.

Just because a dev doesn't respond does not mean they have not read something. Many things have been fixed / adjusted / resolved (and many very quickly) without any forum response posted. If you provide feedback in a mature and coherent manner, you are much more likely to see results.

The original post on this thread is hostile and condescending. Instead of asking players for information and saying there might be a mistake, you're pretty much accusing the company of incompetance. I wouldn't reply to it either. Courtesy earns courtesy. Hostility and rudeness are rewarded by /ignore.

Kingofninjas
12-13-2014, 03:30 AM

Seeing a pattern here - First with arena and the fossil. Next was Halloween event and Undead Wrathjaw and now its the first new ring that may be better than mythic one (though I doubt it as rogues lose too much health or mana, depending on the secondary stat of the ring). Oh yea and for a long time Arena and recipe again and for arguments sake Tombs and dark crystal gear.

hozukreti
12-13-2014, 03:55 AM
Mr Santa gonna put this ring in your sock on Christmas!! Surprise!!

Chirurgienne
12-13-2014, 04:01 AM
Take a look to the name, "forgotten "ring

This is like recolored wrathjaw in halloween

hp13131
12-13-2014, 04:05 AM
they forgot to put some new one in loot table?

drgrimmy
12-13-2014, 12:45 PM
Yes, please fix this :(

Excuses
12-13-2014, 01:12 PM
Still not responding, huh?

Woundedwarrior
12-13-2014, 01:19 PM
This ring was honestly the only thing I was looking forward to in this event. Oh well back to the ol' mythic ring

mapenjay
12-13-2014, 01:24 PM
That is another myth. I can be as opinionated and critical as anyone. However, when it comes down to it, the STS development team is actually very big on communication. Much like me (meaning I approve), they have no tolerance for drama, histrionics, or hysteria. So if someone makes angry shouty posts without any constructive content, they are ignored, and rightfully so.

If you look around the forum and look at what the devs do respond to, you will see that it is well thought-out posts with facts and open dialogue that they listen to. Calling them names or making threats not to spend money, or other silly attention-getting tactics don't work. If someone tried that in my guild, they'd be booted faster than they could blink. Lucky for the players, the devs have a huge amount of patience and tolerance, so a lot of things are actually heard that others would just ignore.

Just because a dev doesn't respond does not mean they have not read something. Many things have been fixed / adjusted / resolved (and many very quickly) without any forum response posted. If you provide feedback in a mature and coherent manner, you are much more likely to see results.

The original post on this thread is hostile and condescending. Instead of asking players for information and saying there might be a mistake, you're pretty much accusing the company of incompetance. I wouldn't reply to it either. Courtesy earns courtesy. Hostility and rudeness are rewarded by /ignore.

this is winter event so TIME IS GOLD

Serancha
12-13-2014, 02:54 PM
STS doesn't work weekends, even for events, so hopefully thy will sort it out monday.

xxgrowlxx
12-13-2014, 02:55 PM
Wowowowiw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Titanfall
12-13-2014, 08:14 PM

Undead wrathjaw was never implemented I believe

Excuses
12-15-2014, 02:04 PM
Monday.
But still no answer.
I sent pm, but no reply too.

Please someone answer this, stg.