PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be hunted down forever in pvp and idk what to do about it.

for the lulz
12-11-2014, 01:43 PM
I was in PL today , just minding my own business. Then this guy comes up to me and says, "your a noob". I was pissed so i reply , "you're*" (cus correcting people's grammar makes them rage)

Then he said "you suck at english , its your , not you're. Go back to middle school"

Then i said "your english is poor"

Then he said "you're*"

We argued for about 10 minutes after which he called me an uneducated idiot , and went offline before i could respond. Things like this dont usually bother me, but was this guy deliberately acting stupid to troll me , or was he serious?

Btw this guy is a well known pvper , and he promised that he would rush and team me FOREVER , for saying the wrong "your/you're" , even though i said the right one!

What would you do?

synfullmagic_23110
12-11-2014, 01:51 PM
I was in PL today , just minding my own business. Then this guy comes up to me and says, "your a noob". I was pissed so i reply , "you're*" (cus correcting people's grammar makes them rage)

Then he said "you suck at english , its your , not you're. Go back to middle school"

Then he said "you're*"

We argued for about 10 minutes after which he called me an uneducated idiot , and went offline before i could respond. Things like this dont usually bother me, but was this guy deliberately acting stupid to troll me , or was he serious?

Btw this guy is a well known pvper , and he promised that he would rush and team me FOREVER , for saying the wrong "your/you're" , even though i said the right one!

What would you do?

Lol don't worry about it
Am hunted by almost every L71-77 char

Groaning
12-11-2014, 01:53 PM

Then he said "you're*"

What would you do?

*click added to mute list*
I don't endgame anymore soo, i dunno

for the lulz
12-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Dude , you have no idea about how many haters I have. I don't want another one just cus I told him that his English sucks. Maybe I shud go back to him and tell him that he was right

Mister Smith
12-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Lmao

NotYoCookiez
12-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Dude , you have no idea about how many haters I have. I don't want another one just cus I told him that his English sucks. Maybe I shud go back to him and tell him that he was right

just pm him and say "im sorry... your right"

lol

for the lulz
12-11-2014, 02:05 PM
just pm him and say "im sorry... your right"

lol

ok i did

but then he got even more upset , and said some stuff that ..i cant post here ...

edit: that last line must have offended him . Now he's saying that hes gonna get his entire guild to hunt me.

Covert
12-11-2014, 02:20 PM
I sometimes like to correct proper spelling too just to get at people who annoy me, he's probably just doing that to get a reaction out of you

Either that or he's a dumdum

TrapazoidsPl
12-11-2014, 02:22 PM

Man don't give in. He is just mad because he fail trolled you.

Arpluvial
12-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Hey guys,

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.

If you encounter harassment in game, please use the mute function to ensure the other player cannot harass you further. If it is severe or you witness suspicious behaviour, we recommend reporting the issue to our support team at support@spacetimestudios.com.