PDA

View Full Version : your opinion

urban
12-11-2014, 02:44 PM
What set do you guys think it's better for a 61 bear (pvp ofc) orlok or demo?

I will appreciate any help/opinion, Thanks!:-)

GiveMeWings
12-11-2014, 03:31 PM
I preffer demonic bcs of the regen, but are very equal both sets

Sheugokin
12-11-2014, 03:58 PM
Whichever one is cheaper since they are about the same. I believe that would be Orlok.

See poor PvPers like me need the cheapest but yet the best gear lol. I guess beggars can be choosers.

urban
12-11-2014, 06:10 PM
I believe they have same regen:o but demo more auto damage

GiveMeWings
12-11-2014, 06:53 PM
yeh maybe i havenīt played 61 since a lot i had demo and worked well, orlok I think got more hit but dunno, btw if i wouldnīt have a lot of gold i would choose orlok almost the same and 3m cheaper

programmed
12-11-2014, 07:24 PM
They are about the same except orlok has more skill damage with the nightmare proc while demo has more base damage with the stun proc. I'd go with orlok because not only is it cheaper by like 3m but also you'll be using skills more than auto probably so you'd want the skill damage. Also because the nightmare proc lowers armor. Unless you're going for looks then demo is better.

iRandom
12-11-2014, 07:59 PM
Unless you're going for looks then demo is better.
At some point, i knew you would agree with me

NotYoCookiez
12-11-2014, 08:02 PM
orlok way better. More hit% and skill damage plus the proc that lowers defense... resulting in even more skill damage.

Orlok is for bears and demo is for any other class that wants to use STR

programmed
12-11-2014, 08:08 PM
At some point, i knew you would agree with me

When did I ever disagree?

KingFu
12-11-2014, 08:22 PM
They are about the same except orlok has more skill damage with the nightmare proc while demo has more base damage with the stun proc.

In other words, they're entirely different.

Orlok is for bears and demo is for any other class that wants to use STR

wat

Short answer, Orlok if Ur poor like these guys. Orlok has more versatility, and is the easier of the two to use, largely due to the hit, and sword proc. That being said, Demo is more difficult to use against fang sets, but has more potential once you learn how to use it. It's also the better of the two when you're talking ctf or 3v3. Both have their merits, it just depends on how much effort and gold you want to put into it. I'd say Demo if you have the gold, and if it's going to be a character you use frequently in PvP. If not, and it's going to be a character you just hop on every once in a while, Orlok makes for an easier transition.

urban
12-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Thanks for the help guys:-)!

bearuang
12-12-2014, 01:58 AM
try 60 str pack, idk its good or not just want to see it