PDA

View Full Version : Bosses drop body parts

Smellulater1
05-17-2010, 03:17 AM
Hi,

Just a idea I have stolen from another morph ;)

It would be great if you killed a bosses ans they would drop a body part or item. You would have to collect them ( make sure the drop rate is really low about 5%) and then once you have collect lets say 6 parts from 6 different bosses you can trade to a npc and get a really cool rare item. This would make people run the whole event and would give lower level someone to run events with you

Royce
05-17-2010, 03:34 AM
Gruesome, and awesome. The only drawback is that there would be two droprates for people to complain about. Anyway, how about when you collect all the parts, you get to play as a boss, or better yet, a frankenstein-like combination of different bosses. Once there are residences, maybe you could even display the mounted parts. How cool would it be to have frogmar's head over your fireplace?

Bodhi
05-17-2010, 03:47 AM
This just reminds me of all the omega and ultima runs I did in ffxi would be nice though and would give you a little more npc interaction in towns ATM all I do in town is buy pots and use the stash.

Sicarii
05-17-2010, 05:05 AM
could you eat the body part to assume some of the boss's power? ;)

Smellulater1
05-17-2010, 05:56 AM
But image collecting all six parts and it gave you a special amour of the bear, with uber graphics , or the flamming hammer of punishment. Or Stat increase making one of your skills level 6

Banned
05-17-2010, 07:11 AM
could you eat the body part to assume some of the boss's power? ;)

Kinda reminds me of the one African guy from District 9.

Anyways, very cool idea. Would give me another reason to go boss farming after I've gotten all my pink gear.

FriedSushi
05-17-2010, 06:48 PM
"You recieved the Frost King's ____"