PDA

View Full Version : Restoring the Balance of Arlor | Important Changes in the 12/11/14 Update

Remiem
12-11-2014, 06:29 PM
Good Evening Legends!

Remiem here with some important info about the latest Arcane Legends update on 12/11/2014.

The Ancient Planar Pendant Recipe Drop Rate

This has been a hot topic as of late. As of this update, the Planar Pendant Recipe has been increased and should drop reasonably more often after Arena runs. As you might know already, we set the drop rate on this recipe with the idea that it would be a grind that would last through the seasonal content and toward the time of the next expansion. However, after receiving a lot of community feedback on the impossible drop rate, we have reassessed the numbers.

In an update around 11/25 we raised the drop rate to a number that seemed more reasonable based on how many people were running the arena, how many recipes had dropped already, etc. In a later update a bug caused the drop rate to drop back down to its original rarity, causing another shortage in planar pendant recipes.

First, let me extend the apologies of our design and dev team for this unexpected change. In today's update, we raised the drop rate for the Planar Pendant recipe back to a level that will make it more obtainable without flooding the market, as originally intended. This means that the item IS still rare, but not unicorn, big foot, Loch Ness monster rare.

All of that being said, this situation has given us a lot of insight into how this form of itemization works for our game, and we will use this knowledge going forward to improve your play experience! Thank you all so much for you constructive feedback throughout this whole process. We always value your feedback and suggestions. They are what help Arlor continue to grow into a place that's fun and exciting for you to visit each day.

The Unexpected Return of Shady and Surge

UPDATE: Our Data Analyst ran another set of numbers and discovered that indeed only 2 Shady and Surge eggs were introduced into the game. The other entries in the database were trades and sales of those 2 pets among other players.

It came to our attention today that the Locked Grand Crates of Ursume has a very small chance to drop the Shady and Surge pet egg instead of The Brothers Whim. Our devs were able to react quickly and switch the pets out in the loot table so, as of this announcement, The Brothers Whim now drop as intended and Shady and Surge have been removed.

Luckily, thanks to the fast acting fingers of the devs the impact of this bug was minimal. Our numbers show that only 2 Shady and Surge eggs were introduced into the market as a result of this error. Again, I apologize for this unfortunate mix-up. The nature of the ever-evolving MMO means that something things like this do happen, and the best we can do is to rectify the situation as quickly as possible and move onward and upward! To the lucky recipients of the Shady and Surge eggs, we do not have any intention to remove these extra pets from the game. It was an honest mistake on our part and you rightfully paid to open the crates, so they are yours to keep. You lucky ducks really were at the exact right place at the right time. ;)

As always, we appreciate your understanding and will do everything in our power to reduce mistakes like this in the future.

Serancha
12-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Haha those drops had to be similar odds to getting bit by a shark while a bolt of lightning strikes you.

DK
12-11-2014, 06:43 PM
#3 :)

Madnex
12-11-2014, 06:51 PM
This should be the case for the Vials as well. It'd be nice if someone would take a look in that item too. Thanks for the heads up.

arethrow
12-11-2014, 06:58 PM
Good Evening Legends!

Remiem here with some important info about the latest Arcane Legends update on 12/11/2014.

The Ancient Planar Pendant Recipe Drop Rate

This has been a hot topic as of late. As of this update, the Planar Pendant Recipe has been increased and should drop reasonably more often after Arena runs. As you might know already, we set the drop rate on this recipe with the idea that it would be a grind that would last through the seasonal content and toward the time of the next expansion. However, after receiving a lot of community feedback on the impossible drop rate, we have reassessed the numbers.

In an update around 11/25 we raised the drop rate to a number that seemed more reasonable based on how many people were running the arena, how many recipes had dropped already, etc. In a later update a bug caused the drop rate to drop back down to its original rarity, causing another shortage in planar pendant recipes.

First, let me extend the apologies of our design and dev team for this unexpected change. In today's update, we raised the drop rate for the Planar Pendant recipe back to a level that will make it more obtainable without flooding the market, as originally intended. This means that the item IS still rare, but not unicorn, big foot, Loch Ness monster rare.

All of that being said, this situation has given us a lot of insight into how this form of itemization works for our game, and we will use this knowledge going forward to improve your play experience! Thank you all so much for you constructive feedback throughout this whole process. We always value your feedback and suggestions. They are what help Arlor continue to grow into a place that's fun and exciting for you to visit each day.

It came to our attention today that the Locked Grand Crates of Ursume has a very small chance to drop the Shady and Surge pet egg instead of The Brothers Whim. Our devs were able to react quickly and switch the pets out in the loot table so, as of this announcement, The Brothers Whim now drop as intended and Shady and Surge have been removed.

Luckily, thanks to the fast acting fingers of the devs the impact of this bug was minimal. Our numbers show that only 8 Shady and Surge eggs were introduced into the market as a result of this error. Again, I apologize for this unfortunate mix-up. The nature of the ever-evolving MMO means that something things like this do happen, and the best we can do is to rectify the situation as quickly as possible and move onward and upward! To the lucky recipients of the Shady and Surge eggs, we do not have any intention to remove these extra pets from the game. It was an honest mistake on our part and you rightfully paid to open the crates, so they are yours to keep. You lucky ducks really were at the exact right place at the right time. ;)

As always, we appreciate your understanding and will do everything in our power to reduce mistakes like this in the future.

This is why we love you rem

twoxc
12-11-2014, 07:07 PM
this is bullock lol accidental shady and surge instead of whim and 8 were looted lol. this is a joke right?

Hilyana
12-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Wow 8 more SNS is actually a lot..

Thrindal
12-11-2014, 07:10 PM
Never circumvent the change management system!

I do mean that in jest, I came into the software business at the advent of automated change management and we circumvented it frequently. Fortunately we were so good that never bit us in the rear... Cough cough...

Thanks for the fix! I'll try my luck again...

twoxc
12-11-2014, 07:12 PM
all I gotta say is. why not just switch sns egg to whim to those who looted it. this is just LOL. sns value at 150m+ wile whim is 30m LOL come on really

Chirurgienne
12-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Big mistake, this is a 200m item in locked ursume!
I'm really disappointed about this new

Jexetta
Are you kidding me on the Shady and Surge eggs? I'm pretty sure it's not April fools day.

lethaljade
Wth......

Kakashis
12-11-2014, 07:16 PM
Thank you Remiem! This update is great for all the regular people who play the game and work hard at it, but can't afford to go leaderboard or open too many crates. The mythic pendent recipie shall see the light of day and I hope I too will be able to loot one within another 100 runs maybe?

As the S&S, shoot, I feel really bad for the people who grinded night and day in the Ursoth's event for this pet as it makes it a little less exclusive, but hey, at the price of Arcane ring plus 90m for that pet, it just wasn't for me xD

Titanium
12-11-2014, 07:16 PM
HA ! I don't understand how others looted whim and others sns. For me it doesn't makes any sense

Kanaomi
12-11-2014, 07:17 PM
Just fyi, before the update I never had any glitching of bosses in winter event, but now glitch-glitch-glitch. I've grinded my way up to plat tier and attempting to keep my LB position, but these glitches are delaying the grind, lol. Syrillax mobs are still targetable after they die. Boss 5 aka the Noisy Whimps keep resetting. I'd like to be able to kill them for the points and tokens ;)

twoxc
12-11-2014, 07:18 PM
Oh and btw. Now the event is mess up. Syrillax boss spawning those little minion after you kill them they won't disappear. So it keep drawing my aimshot and all attack.

mokdaddd
12-11-2014, 07:20 PM
Twoc not only event messed up , the whole AL is messed up gg sts

twoxc
ALSO. How about compensating the leaderboard event runner some energy or something because now that the last boss the guardian loot is fixed. we actually get 4 ICE DRAGON SCALE essence WOW JUST WOW. all this time. Been getting NOTHING. The amount of locks and gem I could have been crafting sigh.

twoxc
Twoc not only event messed up , the whole AL is messed up gg sts

didn't you loot an sns lol.

Melissa Mls
12-11-2014, 07:22 PM
wow.... this is lame

Melissa Mls
12-11-2014, 07:24 PM
didn't you loot an sns lol.

he bought one

Titanium
12-11-2014, 07:26 PM
I can't believe this is happening :) Others spent 100000000hours to get sns and others received a sns from a glitch? Lol. Why didn't you leave it in crates? Why don't you compensate making a mythic version of SNS? Why didn't you reskined sns for the leaderboard winners?

twoxc
12-11-2014, 07:26 PM
wow.... this is lame

LOL wow good game. that is just messed up.

Raselph
12-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Haha i hope Zeus doesnt buy all of em!

Luckygirls
12-11-2014, 07:28 PM
Sad,,i want sns to

Kanaomi
12-11-2014, 07:31 PM
Also... other than the winter event glitches after update, my chat has disappeared. Please address.

Higuani
12-11-2014, 07:34 PM
........ How the heck did this happen... We pay for a game who is broken gg

Jexetta
12-11-2014, 07:34 PM
The 'paper trail' should be tracked down to the original people who were lucky opening them and the whim brothers eggs should be placed in their inventory. The people who possibly paid to open or merch should have the funds restored like it never happened.

Of course the real reason they aren't is because the people who probably looted it open a metric ton of crates and they don't want to upset people who open so many crates (our bad, please continue opening more). What you should do is what's right for the player base.

Ticklish
12-11-2014, 07:45 PM
The 'paper trail' should be tracked down to the original people who were lucky opening them and the whim brothers eggs should be placed in their inventory. The people who possibly paid to open or merch should have the funds restored like it never happened.

Of course the real reason they aren't is because the people who probably looted it open a metric ton of crates and they don't want to upset people who open so many crates (our bad, please continue opening more). What you should do is what's right for the player base.

^This here should be the right move. It will be extremely disappointing to those who grinded hours and hours or spent gazillions of gold for an SNS egg.

Froxanthar
12-11-2014, 07:59 PM
whoever hatched the sns shall keep the pet & whoever keep the egg auto switch to whim.

ArnabKnight
12-11-2014, 08:01 PM
LOL, 8 sns egg that alot.. are you sure it 8 only not more than that(rumor say it more than that) :suspicion:

Chirurgienne
12-11-2014, 08:04 PM
Imagine this lucky guy with 65 plats and decided to open some locked ursume *tada!*
Now imagine the face of urssault runners when they see this thread

Dalmony
12-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Thankyou :)

CAK Vader
12-11-2014, 08:06 PM
Bye AL :love_heart:

Laveen
12-11-2014, 08:08 PM
this is bullock lol accidental shady and surge instead of whim and 8 were looted lol. this is a joke right?
Ikr! "Our honest mistake" is a nice way of saying that they were handed out for free. People ran sleeplessly for bad lb prizes that won't even make 30m in the end and they make such a "mistake" as giving out 200m for 8 people each... and they get to keep them. I already saw one in Magnum with SnS that didn't use to have that pet. Kinda fishy since Karma owns most Shady and Surges. Maybe someone/some people have been complaining too much? It wouldn't surprise me!

Mouly
12-11-2014, 08:12 PM

https://31.media.tumblr.com/2f8e27b32909235fcd21ecc92478a0fc/tumblr_inline_nbvmyrnZt21t0duhj.gif

Laveen
12-11-2014, 08:21 PM
"Unexpected return of Shady and Surge"... it's not like it magically picks exactly shady and surge to drop from locks just when some people in particular were complaining so much about it and since it is the most wanted pet in game. Why not nightshade? Or abaddon? Please sts you made it too obvious! Lol! Besides everyone who "dropped" it were very quiet about it. Didn't see 1 selling in towns or forum

will0
12-11-2014, 08:31 PM
8 SNS eggs.. all selling in town now nothing they gona do about it

twoxc
12-11-2014, 08:35 PM
what i don't understand is, HOW IN THE HELL, sts mistype WHIM to SHADY AND SURGE in ursume lock loot lol. it's amazes me then again yea my nekro arcane skill from 40% terrify to 40% Banish hahahaha.

i hope those sns egg were just a typo, when you hatch it. it'll become whim instead lol. then good game to those who paid excessive gold for it xD.

Limsi
12-11-2014, 08:39 PM
I'm sorry but you guys are saying the ones who paid for the sns deserved it? Everyone had in mind that they were paying for Brothers Whim. Don't feed us with this kind of rationale and give what is due.

Serancha
12-11-2014, 08:41 PM
Whims were also dropping, so it's kind of hard to believe that S&S was accidentally added "instead". To my understanding BOTH the pets dropped during this period.

Otahaanak
12-11-2014, 08:45 PM
Thank you for the explanation and for the fixes. Big step back to regaining trust!

I would just ask that you not stop here and move forward to address with the remaining glaring ones on the table.

bruceboster
12-11-2014, 08:50 PM
They said apologize. No body perfect in the world.

BaronB
12-11-2014, 09:43 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/2f8e27b32909235fcd21ecc92478a0fc/tumblr_inline_nbvmyrnzt21t0duhj.gif

looool!!!

Madnex
12-11-2014, 09:50 PM
Whims were also dropping, so it's kind of hard to believe that S&S was accidentally added "instead". To my understanding BOTH the pets dropped during this period.
Exactly. Wasn't it mentioned in the chatbox by a dev after Elondrian event that SnS would return in winter? Perhaps it was intended and the new locks were designed like that but then they changed their mind but forgot to take it out. In any scenario, more SnS means more newbs get to win effortlessly and consider themselves pros. Other than that, swapping the eggs with whim is not a good idea at this point even if it's manageable.

BaronB
12-11-2014, 09:51 PM
Tho for this title " Restoring the Balance of Arlor " think best to have added "altho 8 sns eggs were released they have all been converted back into whim eggs."

Altho i personally dont have the pet (lwardeh knows i wish i did) if it was an exclusive pet for event runners at the time then no ifs or buts it should stay that way.

This is would be more to of course keep that exclusivity promise to those players that have run and spent the time and money to achieve the greatly sought out for pet.

... same time however i am inclined to say why not just keep everything in locked XD

Defiling
12-11-2014, 09:51 PM
I guess the best move that STS should really do to fix this issue is to replace the looted Shady And Surge egg with Whim. It's really unfair for those who spent a lot of time running the LB just to have that pet. Remember it is supposed to be a Leaderboard Reward and should be kept that way. For the record, I don't own a Shady and Surge. I just want to speak on behalf of those who really worked a lot to have this pet. This is really a disappointment. My apologies STS but I think the terms "Honest Mistake" and "Lucky are those who looted it" are really unacceptable right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mokdaddd
12-11-2014, 10:04 PM
I guess the best move that STS should really do to fix this issue is to replace the looted Shady And Surge egg with Whim. It's really unfair for those who spent a lot of time running the LB just to have that pet. Remember it is supposed to be a Leaderboard Reward and should be kept that way. For the record, I don't own a Shady and Surge. I just want to speak on behalf of those who really worked a lot to have this pet. This is really a disappointment. My apologies STS but I think the terms "Honest Mistake" and "Lucky are those who looted it" are really unacceptable right now.

Or bring sns bk to game

Kingumar
12-11-2014, 10:24 PM
Hahahah well done sts you've dropped a bigger load of bs on yourself. Without compensation and returning ALL those sns looters to whim pets your going to have a riot on your hand.

"Riot" The company which made "League of Legend"?

Kingumar
12-11-2014, 10:31 PM
People make mistakes guys. Come on everyone don't give STS a hard time. Who knows those people who got SNS might have spend more than 10,000 plats. If they use that many plats to buy energy during ursoth event they might have leaderboad anyway.

STS is doing a good job during in winter event they make item expensive and Made it harder to reach gold tier than Halloween event. Now the market won't flood with yowies and the vanities xD

Sent from my SHV-E160S using Tapatalk 2

Limsi
12-11-2014, 11:25 PM
Bringing back sns to the game would be a better option. Let it be farmable or whatever you guys can think of.

mokdaddd
12-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Bringing back sns to the game would be a better option. Let it be farmable or whatever you guys can think of.

Agree

Ceieder
12-11-2014, 11:33 PM
First off, STS keeps upping the ante for these events, I really enjoy obtaining new pets for every event, I run. Pets are one of the reasons why I keep running this game. Secondly, The vanities just get better and more sophisticated which I really enjoy. Thirdly, Unfortunately, I have noticed that the ungodly arcane ping returns for almost every new add-on update. I wish STS would increase their encryption coding to better allow us runners to, in fact, keep on running. Keep up the awesome expansions. I always hear people complain but I mean, ultimately, this game is free! Thanks STS just please tighten the grip on your servers (much appreciated; just a recommendation). THANKS STS! :)

Serancha
12-11-2014, 11:40 PM

That would cause a huge dramatic raging uproar about "people spent all this money running lb for this pet because it was exclusive and now you make it farmable! Not fair! Not fair!" (not from me, but a lot of people would take this angle)

Instanthumor
12-11-2014, 11:52 PM
People make mistakes guys. Come on everyone don't give STS a hard time. Who knows those people who got SNS might have spend more than 10,000 plats. If they use that many plats to buy energy during ursoth event they might have leaderboad anyway.

STS is doing a good job during in winter event they make item expensive and Made it harder to reach gold tier than Halloween event. Now the market won't flood with yowies and the vanities xD

Not that I care anymore... But people do make mistakes. And if it is possible to fix those mistakes, you should do it, no?

Raselph
12-12-2014, 12:06 AM
That would cause a huge dramatic raging uproar about "people spent all this money running lb for this pet because it was exclusive and now you make it farmable! Not fair! Not fair!" (not from me, but a lot of people would take this angle)

Ijil never slept. Remember that some people had tk give up something IRL running for an OP pet. If u rei troduce...you know the outcome.that would create a REBELLION

Limsi
12-12-2014, 12:27 AM
Ijil never slept. Remember that some people had tk give up something IRL running for an OP pet. If u rei troduce...you know the outcome.that would create a REBELLION

And some people are willing to give up more this time. Why is it that reintroducing it a bad idea? I couldn't care less if they do not drop in crates (luck based would create an uproar). How about reintroducing it as rewards in the lb run? It doesn't have to be obtained in an easy way, as long as it's obtainable and would give chance to those who wanted to obtain it would be perfectly fine.

eugene9707
12-12-2014, 12:47 AM
what i don't understand is, HOW IN THE HELL, sts mistype WHIM to SHADY AND SURGE in ursume lock loot lol. it's amazes me then again yea my nekro arcane skill from 40% terrify to 40% Banish hahahaha.

i hope those sns egg were just a typo, when you hatch it. it'll become whim instead lol. then good game to those who paid excessive gold for it xD.

probably in the code they have 1 and 2, where 1 is whim and 2 is surge. Happened with singe and scorch before..... but they chanced the scorch back to singe last time ... so why not this time ?

Hail
12-12-2014, 01:16 AM
I think the real question is if you were one of them people that looted sns from the crates would you still want them to be turned into whim eggs?
To those leaderboard runners, ofcourse they should feel a bit sad but at the end of the day they either got one of the best pets in the game or sold that for a large amount of gold - no one forced them to open it or sell it. And about the non sleepers - again no one, not even sts forced them to sacrifice anything, it was all done by their own will.

Axesam
12-12-2014, 03:21 AM
Why not replace that 8 sns to wim ? 8 rage ppl better than thousand al player, or that 8 ppl is your boss bcoz buyin tons of plat?

Reconstruction
12-12-2014, 03:43 AM
Good job to those who looted it also about changing it that's ludacris how would you feel if you looted only to be told sorry have to change it back

killarrow
12-12-2014, 03:44 AM
Good Evening Legends!

Luckily, thanks to the fast acting fingers of the devs the impact of this bug was minimal. Our numbers show that only 8 Shady and Surge eggs were introduced into the market as a result of this error. Again, I apologize for this unfortunate mix-up. The nature of the ever-evolving MMO means that something things like this do happen, and the best we can do is to rectify the situation as quickly as possible and move onward and upward! To the lucky recipients of the Shady and Surge eggs, we do not have any intention to remove these extra pets from the game. It was an honest mistake on our part and you rightfully paid to open the crates, so they are yours to keep. You lucky ducks really were at the exact right place at the right time. ;)

This goof up clearly shows that devs/ mods screw around with loot tables as and when they like. This only proves that there is no so called luck in this game and STS throttle loot as an when they like.

Could Devs/ Mods clarify if the new mythic bow and gun were added to the loot table on the day #1 and #2 of the event?

killarrow
12-12-2014, 03:49 AM

Nerf SNS, reduce the SNS damage pools in PVP to 1. Some kiddish players asked to nerf breeze and STS did it. Why not nerf SNS in PVP and what's the red tape all about?

heisenberg
12-12-2014, 04:34 AM
Zzzz

Anarchist
12-12-2014, 04:57 AM
Fix sns before further release.
Lol@balance.

Wutzgood
12-12-2014, 06:00 AM
Well people got the recipe they wanted. Congrats to the 8 new sns owners. Sometimes glitches and timing work out well. It's not the first time. The op pirate rings and archon rings dropping were two that come to mind.

dulc
12-12-2014, 06:18 AM
this is not a bug, it's a huge injustice, I 've been playing for many hours and days to lb with friends that I closed my eyes, and many silvers , energys , gold , elixir ,time ,etc ,,,, and read this NEWS. I can not believe me. :(

termi330
12-12-2014, 09:08 AM
finally possible loot recipe?

Yumisa
12-12-2014, 09:37 AM
Is it me or they buffed the mushrooms damage in arena?

Psychologist
12-12-2014, 09:42 AM
........ How the heck did this happen... We pay for a game who is broken gg

Who asked you to pay?

Anyways, I don't understand why all I see is complaints, complaints and complaints. Most of them, from the richest players in the game. Developers are developers, people who design, create, invent and bring to life a game. They can't always make things perfect. They try their best to apologise and put a little bit of positivity in all of you. I'd love to see some of you at their place. Do you think that posting things like ''wow you suck'' or ''wow this is stupid I hate this game now'' will help? Do you think it'll make everything get better for you? No. Just appreciate what you have. Look at others, they complain about how to get 5k gold or how to be good at PvP. But here is full of rich and pro's complaining about seeing a few more SnS in the game? Alright. Just doesn't sound fair neither right. That's just my little piece of word.

Anyhow, I appreciate that you've let us know, Rem!

notfaded1
12-12-2014, 10:58 AM
buying s&s... lol! I'm still mad I have a job and couldn't have reasonable chance to get the pet too...

Remiem
12-12-2014, 11:13 AM

The way that the mistake happened is that in the file naming structure goes by art, rather than pet name. Shady and Surge use the same skeleton as The Brothers Whim, so they are named very similarly in our system. Of course, that doesn't make it excusable, but just so you all know the behind-the-scenes of it.

Remiem
12-12-2014, 11:21 AM
This goof up clearly shows that devs/ mods screw around with loot tables as and when they like. This only proves that there is no so called luck in this game and STS throttle loot as an when they like.

Could Devs/ Mods clarify if the new mythic bow and gun were added to the loot table on the day #1 and #2 of the event?

I understand your assumption, but this is not the case. The Locked Crate of Ursume was a new item, which means new loot table. When creating the loot table, SNS accidentally got switched with The Brothers Whim. To reiterate as I said above:

The way that the mistake happened is that in the file naming structure goes by art, rather than pet name. Shady and Surge use the same skeleton as The Brothers Whim, so they are named very similarly in our system. Of course, that doesn't make it excusable, but just so you all know the behind-the-scenes of it.

To address your other concern, yes, everything other than The Brothers Whim was in the loot table and correct, including the frost-touched mythic weapons.

Again, we apologize for this mix-up. We are not blind to the potential economic impact, and that this news will come as a disappointment to those who obtained SnS through the Ursoth leaderboards. We will continue to keep an eye on your feedback and decide what, if any, further action should be taken on this matter. As it stands, we plan to leave the new pets in game and learn a very big lesson from this going into the future.

Remiem
12-12-2014, 11:29 AM
UPDATE: Our Data Analyst ran another set of numbers and discovered that indeed only 2 Shady and Surge eggs were introduced into the game. The other entries in the database were trades and sales of those 2 pets among other players.

octavos
12-12-2014, 11:37 AM
O.o just read this thread...wow...

:ghost:

notfaded1
12-12-2014, 11:48 AM
we should all be glad what happened to steam network holiday thing didn't happen to us!
http://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/2p1u6q/steam_auction_gem_duping/
http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2p24hn/within_a_few_hours_of_starting_valves_steam/ (http://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/2p1u6q/steam_auction_gem_duping/)

cyrusrevange
12-12-2014, 12:19 PM
thank you

Melissa Mls
12-12-2014, 01:40 PM

hmm

Serancha
12-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Exactly. Wasn't it mentioned in the chatbox by a dev after Elondrian event that SnS would return in winter? Perhaps it was intended and the new locks were designed like that but then they changed their mind but forgot to take it out. In any scenario, more SnS means more newbs get to win effortlessly and consider themselves pros. Other than that, swapping the eggs with whim is not a good idea at this point even if it's manageable.

Actually no, that conversation was about whim. It was me that got them confused (they're both small and double...really)

Kakashis
12-12-2014, 02:08 PM
STS has yet to do a full server reset on their mistakes... will this time be the one? nope! So 2 more people got S&S, I don't see what the big deal is now. That's only 2 more to the world of Arlor XD

Ihateppl
12-12-2014, 04:54 PM
This is ridiculous, now even more people are running around with such an OP pet, STS needs to either hire some programmers who can do their jobs correctly, (no offence to the current employees at STS at the moment) Or figure out how to fix their game. What kinda company just "mistakenly" allows a limited edition item to land in a locked chest? maybe i should open up some locks and hope to find some forerunners in them. -.-

Remiem
12-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Also... other than the winter event glitches after update, my chat has disappeared. Please address.

This is definitely the first I've heard of this bug. I would recommend contacting support@spacetimestudios.com so that they can give you more personal assistance pertaining to the issue. :) So sorry for the inconvenience!

Remiem
12-12-2014, 06:56 PM
Oh and btw. Now the event is mess up. Syrillax boss spawning those little minion after you kill them they won't disappear. So it keep drawing my aimshot and all attack.

QA is aware of this bug and will have a fix in ASAP. Thanks!

Excuses
12-12-2014, 09:00 PM
Are frostbitten rings looted from ursome crate or it's not in table yet?
Wonder why I don't see any of them?

Franocazzzo
12-12-2014, 09:31 PM
What's lame is a sns in the code isn't an accident in order for the sns egg to be in locked ursum they have to write a specific code for the egg. Therefore not a mistake or an " accident" really. Also yeas goblin al is gone. Bugs in every map, lag which there shouldn't be any of. Random dc. Sts is either just corrupt or can't pick it up in my opinion. Ty all :)

Franocazzzo
12-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Nerf SNS, reduce the SNS damage pools in PVP to 1. Some kiddish players asked to nerf breeze and STS did it. Why not nerf SNS in PVP and what's the red tape all about?

Terrible idea because it's an exclusive pet and there were several plat farmers banned with sns so should even up the lose. Also was made op for a reason so..

Franocazzzo
12-12-2014, 09:43 PM

No mistake here you have to type a specific code to put sns in locks so no accident. Also its a 4 week event market will flood even more then before. Plus so far winter event is terrible. Plat tier price is bs crap worst gem on the planet not even worth farming for. Second bugs like crazy should be fixed before event or some kind of program incase something likes this happens they can fix it right away. Another thing is giant lag and random dcs. I play OaC ( order and Chaos ) it is a bigger game. Much more complex then al and I have no lag at all. Plus sts has been doing secret nerfs which is truly corrupt in a game. Another fact is that some plat farmers have been offered by sts to return to the game(unbanned) for some $$ I will not say who knows this but they have screen shots showing this proof and will not continue further on about it. So sorry to ruin your day but sucks to know the facts :/

Raselph
12-13-2014, 04:03 AM
No mistake here you have to type a specific code to put sns in locks so no accident. Also its a 4 week event market will flood even more then before. Plus so far winter event is terrible. Plat tier price is bs crap worst gem on the planet not even worth farming for. Second bugs like crazy should be fixed before event or some kind of program incase something likes this happens they can fix it right away. Another thing is giant lag and random dcs. I play OaC ( order and Chaos ) it is a bigger game. Much more complex then al and I have no lag at all. Plus sts has been doing secret nerfs which is truly corrupt in a game. Another fact is that some plat farmers have been offered by sts to return to the game(unbanned) for some $$ I will not say who knows this but they have screen shots showing this proof and will not continue further on about it. So sorry to ruin your day but sucks to know the facts :/

U barely know programmimg. It was a wrong copy paste into the drop table of ursume lockeds. If there was a category in which there are brother pets they mustve by mistakenly dragged sns into the table than Whim brothers.

justhell
12-13-2014, 12:08 PM
About drop rate for pendant recipe increase,is that just for winter event? I hope nothing change anymore bout drop rate...thx if u have time for answer

Darkquantum
12-13-2014, 07:23 PM
All I can say is if everyone was made aware that sns was on the table in the locked crates we wouldn't feel so cheated. I want one lol don't you? Dam id have opened the crates until I got one. I thought it was whims only. Definitely lucky those 2 people. Why don't we know who they are such a big secret. Hard to miss pets

Raselph
12-14-2014, 10:59 PM
Well... 8 sns added but 1 of the players have left..so 7 more SnS now. The player who left was the LB player of ursoth event

BarendB
12-15-2014, 01:49 AM
All I can say is if everyone was made aware that sns was on the table in the locked crates we wouldn't feel so cheated. I want one lol don't you? Dam id have opened the crates until I got one. I thought it was whims only. Definitely lucky those 2 people. Why don't we know who they are such a big secret. Hard to miss pets

Bro the loot tables were messed up... only some people got them i opened a load of ursume locks and got simply NOTHING lol.... so it was just a gamble tbh..