PDA

View Full Version : Summer tournament banners

Volt
12-11-2014, 08:03 PM
After the recent patch, the golden summer tournament banners (not sure about silver ones) have changed. In the attached picture the banner now has a new blue tint(current) on it as opposed to black(before).

Not sure if it was intended, but my thoughts are that this is how the new tournament banners will look like. I assume the development team accidentally forgot to code for the banners to be separate from the new upcoming banners, and accidentally changed the code on all.

If this is true I'm a little disappointed seeing that the new banners are identical to the summer banners apart from the different color scheme.

Thanks for looking into this issue

Raselph
12-12-2014, 12:23 AM
After the recent patch, the golden summer tournament banners (not sure about silver ones) have changed. In the attached picture the banner now has a new blue tint(current) on it as opposed to black(before).

Not sure if it was intended, but my thoughts are that this is how the new tournament banners will look like. I assume the development team accidentally forgot to code for the banners to be separate from the new upcoming banners, and accidentally changed the code on all.

If this is true I'm a little disappointed seeing that the new banners are identical to the summer banners apart from the different color scheme.

Thanks for looking into this issue

That very much looks like another switch between SNS and whims. Thpse look like the PvP for CTF/TDM. I dont think i mentioned it correct

Remiem
12-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Yikes! This is most definitely a sneak peak at the new banner for the winter CTF tournament. We'll get your banner back to normal in the next game update.

Volt
12-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Yikes! This is most definitely a sneak peak at the new banner for the winter CTF tournament. We'll get your banner back to normal in the next game update.

Ty haha =)