PDA

View Full Version : Glitch, nerf, doesnt work ect ect...Msg for Mod/Devs

BaronB
12-11-2014, 09:14 PM
You know what... been seeing it too much, more so then ever before from when ive first started this game just over a year.

More an more people voicing concerns in game and on forums including social networking methods about the amount of problems that are occurring with game, the secret ninja nerfs(An come on, we know and you know it happened but of course for the record purposes no nothing of the sort happens ;) ) bugs and glitches ahhhhh the list is never ending.

But you know what... its time I say to just flip those desks over at STS/STG head office an get back into the spirit of having a little fun again!

Arcane Legends is such an excellent game that has a fantastic social environment which is why so many feel so passionate about it and will voice their concerns, even if in rage in hopes of saving their beloved.

But you know what personally I feel that maybe sometimes maybe trying a little too hard to keep us all pleased, which is great but can be damaging to both parties at the same time... the game was never broken before so never needed fixing but a good last 6/7 months just been over doing it.

Stop.

Breath in and relax for a moment.

An get back into logging into the game playing with the community once more.

I remember back when I even had a mod join my guild fora 5/10 mins couple times just to be say "hey". Was incredible but not only for me as a noob of 3/4 months at the time starting up my ever guild but as much so amazing for the others who witnessed it at the time.

Come back to the world of Arlor that you have spent so much of your times trying to fix or rushing out new content so best to try please us all.

Come back and Enjoy yourselves more rather then stressing out in the offices having to deal with bug after bug n moaning after moaning.

Religious or not, around the world at the moment is a time of festive cheer and joy. So in my personal opinion lets ALL and this also includes all players of Arcane Legends new and old, just make the most of what we have now.

Enjoy our selves and try be more merry along with instead of focusing on the negative aspects of the game at the moment, look back to the positives over the next couple of weeks.

Only in Maths does 2 negatives make a positive which is way a peace treaty maybe should be called in place say no more posts by players for a week or two about negative (constructive or not) comments about the game whilst STS/STG stop working and just come and enjoy themselves in the community again like they used to :)

I like so many too have spent my hard earned money on the game over this last year and you know what... ill spend it all over again just to at least be able to say thank you for this amazing world I happened to come across.
The game has given me hours and hours of entertainment as a game should and the social aspect and some of the people I have met in game and become friends with is priceless.

So mostly for that I am eternally grateful and I implore you to take some time to chill out and get back into the game playing having fun, rather then staying away and just coming in game to once in a blue moon, staying in one spot to get feed back about a update (during the great DC fiasco)

Stress is a major health risk and without you all nice n healthy mind and body, I wouldnt have much of a game to be able to play ^.^

So whilst the majority may be on the end of their tethers,

Know that this little mage at least has a fist the the air an hand on the heart, sending some <3 to you all during this festive time ^.^

So

Merry Christmas

Have a great holidays

One <3