PDA

View Full Version : The Enchanted Eye of Syrillax.

epicrrr
12-11-2014, 11:32 PM
Everything is fine except the syrillax gem, why do they have to put in a crit stats. They know crit chance is a very dangerous number they shouldve just replaced it or removed it then boost the stats to +3 - +4. A lot of people will be happier to run and get it.

Recipe. I've expected just 10 gems of each then they added an eye of syrillax ingredients which the drop rate is low; I have killed 45+ syrillax still none but have seen 7 locks of ursume being looted (mine included) so eye is hard to be re-rolled.

So yeah it needs a little bit of buff.

Somewhat i feel that this should have been paracelsus.

CheifR
12-12-2014, 02:29 AM
Everything is fine except the syrillax gem, why do they have to put in a crit stats. They know crit chance is a very dangerous number they shouldve just replaced it or removed it then boost the stats to +3 - +4. A lot of people will be happier to run and get it.

Recipe. I've expected just 10 gems of each then they added an eye of syrillax ingredients which the drop rate is low; I have killed 45+ syrillax still none but have seen 7 locks of ursume being looted (mine included) so eye is hard to be re-rolled.

So yeah it needs a little bit of buff.

Somewhat i feel that this should have been paracelsus.
It's obtained fRom plat tier

grzena1982
12-12-2014, 03:45 AM
I killed 45 Syrillaxes looted one eye, my pal got another. Drops r fine.