PDA

View Full Version : Armor

Militaryman
02-13-2011, 10:25 PM
Next time you do the bank job quest, look at the Beargular. Tell me that's not awesome armor. We need armor like that.

Ellyidol
02-13-2011, 10:40 PM
Look at that Alien Evil Professor Bear with the green aura and green armor, thats awesome too!

FluffNStuff
02-13-2011, 10:54 PM
This is just a thought, and I don't want anyone to now expect this, but I was thinking about AO3. They released the rift/void/cosmos first as the super rare items, then they released Fate, Fortune and Destiny as more common pinks. Now of course everyone became disappointed because the new thing is inferior to what is already there. But what if for instance, they released FFD first, then RVC was released later or even slowly discovered? People would have been more happy because of the new items. But then again, people would probably complain because they lost all that money on their FFD which became USELESS. So I guess I have no idea what I am talking about because people will complain either way. So scrap that, and lets just hope some of the cool items we see in game will eventually drop in game :)