PDA

View Full Version : (Energy Event) Would like to buy other class goodies

octavos
12-12-2014, 02:05 PM
Hello, I would like to buy other vanity and items specific to other classes. meaning I have a main lv 41 who runs end content. I have other alts that are 21's but i still love to dress those up :) my main does all the work and advance in tiers..but the token rewards are limited to class. So yea..can my mage buy stuff for my warrior and She-Hulk for future events. Some of us don't have 3 lv 41's so it would be nice to let me buy stuff on my main for my other classes.

in the pic only shows 2 vanity sets..can you add the other 4 sets for the classes :)

i cant stash energy that I crafted..so I can focus on the main dude that i play with :) thx devs..hope you hear me out.
This can also help LB players buying stuff for there alts.

Remiem
12-12-2014, 03:20 PM
This is a great suggestion! I'll make sure to pass it along!

octavos
12-12-2014, 04:23 PM
This is a great suggestion! I'll make sure to pass it along!

If it can be this event that would be fantastic...just because of all the limitations. Also, it can help people focus more on one character. thx for readin remi :)
I understand not stashing all the crafted energy...so this idea would help many players :)

Kakashis
12-12-2014, 06:23 PM
I love this suggestion! I wanted to buy the vanity for the other classes last few events and was forced to run a twink to get tokens! What a waste of time! I don't see this being bad for anyone

octavos
12-12-2014, 06:36 PM
I love this suggestion! I wanted to buy the vanity for the other classes last few events and was forced to run a twink to get tokens! What a waste of time! I don't see this being bad for anyone

pass the word..need more approvals...so we can see how people feel about this :)

(not a petition btw)

Fyrce
12-12-2014, 07:42 PM
Well... there IS a reason I have different classes running the events...

Dvsk
12-16-2014, 05:47 PM
i do have a suggestion, which is buy the gear of this class and trade it for the same gear of another class? I'm sure others are having the same problem as you. As well as that you can always sell the vanity which you bought to buy the vanity of the other class ( they all cost pretty much the same ) :D

Ebezaanec
12-16-2014, 07:11 PM
The intentions are good, but it will cause decline in item value. Class restriction is the only thing keeping some items afloat. Once the restriction is gone, people will flood market with what used to be higher priced items.