PDA

View Full Version : Winter event ideas! ^-^

Spellcheck
12-12-2014, 07:45 PM
1. Double essence droprate weekend/week. Whenever you kill an enemy, there's a double chance for getting essences.

2. Double Eye of Syllirax weekend/week. When you kill Syllirax, you get a 2x chance of looting the Eye of Syllirax.

3. Weekend/week, An extra gem of that recipe can be crafted. But it's very rare and will only occur when you collect your gems.

4. Double point weekend/week. When you defeat bosses, you get 2x of the points that you originally do.

5. Halfcraft week/weekend. When you craft something, you get it in half the time!

6. No energy!! A Weekend where you don't have to spend energy to enter portals!!

Kingofninjas
12-13-2014, 08:15 PM
Definately don't need a double essence weekend. These ice scales are already flooding our inventories lol. If more come, I'll have to start melting even more than I already am.

obee
12-13-2014, 11:04 PM
1. Double essence droprate weekend/week. Whenever you kill an enemy, there's a double chance for getting essences.

2. Double Eye of Syllirax weekend/week. When you kill Syllirax, you get a 2x chance of looting the Eye of Syllirax.

3. Weekend/week, An extra gem of that recipe can be crafted. But it's very rare and will only occur when you collect your gems.

4. Double point weekend/week. When you defeat bosses, you get 2x of the points that you originally do.

5. Halfcraft week/weekend. When you craft something, you get it in half the time!

6. No energy!! A Weekend where you don't have to spend energy to enter portals!!
1. I would like that, but we would be getting so many essences, it'd be crazy. Remember that this event is four weeks.
2. Then platinum tier wouldn't be worth it. It still isn't.
3. STS is bad when it comes to "very rare".
4. Remember, it's four weeks.
5. Only for energy essences.

Remiem
12-15-2014, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll definitely bring them back to the devs for consideration. :D Remember it's Christmas time so we already have a plat sale on the books. I'll see what else we can get out for you.