PDA

View Full Version : Im done with this game

Boss786
12-12-2014, 10:57 PM
Get me wrong if u want but it must be said. Im leaving because of the way u guys presented the winter event.

First of all why have the 21 day contest thats just stupid. And only "three lucky winners" will get the cool stuff? Why is this game all about luck (locked grand crates). Why not give every customer a fair chance to win? Everyone wants the cool stuff but you guys just want the "lucky ones" and the "rich ones" to win. Should have made this game pay to play than free to play.

even the leaderboad reward is messed, no announcement on the reward. Lmao at those fighting for a spot without even knowing the reward lol. Guess these are the people that feed STS coz all the clever ones know what thier doing. The gem is messed up too (enchanted eye of syrillax) no glowing effect like the para gem. Why should i even aim for a worthless reward?

There is nothing good going for the common people in this game. no arcane & mythic items to farm its all about crates and people with most money.

U may have improved the graphics and desing of the game compared to POcket legends but i'd rather play crappy design game that something good that has no value.( Too bad pocket legend has become dead. R.i.p )

Sayonara STS u were good up untill the lvl 21 cap. Now things are not good and i dont like "not good" so im out, peace

Schnitzel
12-12-2014, 11:13 PM
This was from the 21 Days Contest

3 lucky winners will receive their choice of one of the three 2014 Winter Event Leaderboard vanity items! These limited edition vanities are some of the most unique, valuable and rare vanities in the game, previously available only to Leaderboard Winners:

UnderAgeKids
12-12-2014, 11:28 PM
After reading thid thread, i just can LOL.

BaronB
12-12-2014, 11:35 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/12/2bd90a7ad1db773e6772e05dcc517bac.jpg

Burstnuke
12-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Get me wrong if u want but it must be said. Im leaving because of the way u guys presented the winter event.

First of all why have the 21 day contest thats just stupid. And only "three lucky winners" will get the cool stuff? Why is this game all about luck (locked grand crates). Why not give every customer a fair chance to win? Everyone wants the cool stuff but you guys just want the "lucky ones" and the "rich ones" to win. Should have made this game pay to play than free to play.

even the leaderboad reward is messed, no announcement on the reward. Lmao at those fighting for a spot without even knowing the reward lol. Guess these are the people that feed STS coz all the clever ones know what thier doing. The gem is messed up too (enchanted eye of syrillax) no glowing effect like the para gem. Why should i even aim for a worthless reward?

There is nothing good going for the common people in this game. no arcane & mythic items to farm its all about crates and people with most money.

U may have improved the graphics and desing of the game compared to POcket legends but i'd rather play crappy design game that something good that has no value.( Too bad pocket legend has become dead. R.i.p )

Sayonara STS u were good up untill the lvl 21 cap. Now things are not good and i dont like "not good" so im out, peace

Another unconstructive rant. A friend of mine got 4 mil easy by farming teeth, another looted recipie. Obtainable without plat, although they are luck, they are still available to players that dont have plat.

Litheus
12-13-2014, 04:39 AM
u have to earn money to buy stuff...whats wrong with that...everything can do everything in here...if u dont use real money than it just takes more time and patience