PDA

View Full Version : Health Display Is Not Corresponding With Algorithmic Value of Health Variable

Zeus
12-12-2014, 11:41 PM
Hello,

The health bar will glitch and give and incorrect reading of your true health when in PvP. What happens is, if your health is at 100%, the actual value of it may be at 20%. So, when an opponent hits you - it appears to be a one hit.

Triggers: Using 1 heal over time effect like HoR and then using an additional heal over time effect.
- HoR + HoR
- HoR + Samael Healing Aura
- HoR + SnS Green Pools
- HoR + Packs with Charged HoT Upgrade

Please fix this annoying issue! I have yet to test if it is present in PvE but it seems to be very apparent in PvP.

Demonharphas
12-13-2014, 12:18 AM
This actually happened to me twice today.
I was clashing and I thought my health bar was at 100% then a rogue attacked me and I was dead.
I was in twink level 10 so obviously the rogue couldn't have 1 hit me...

Ovtlaw
12-13-2014, 06:03 AM
Sts need to read this n fix it asap... Breeze pet is bad already.. Now this health bug... THEY NEED TO MAKE PVP MORE FUN NOT BORING AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

Serancha
12-13-2014, 06:55 PM
Lol think the fancy title will get more attention? I have already seen this reported in like 3 threads this week.

Omisace
12-13-2014, 07:23 PM
This happens a lot to my warrior while running the event (PVE). Tarlok's ice shower normally puts my health down to 60% with each hit but all of a sudden it doesn't (there was no other warrior around for hor shield). I checked my health potion bar and avatar health bar and it's still 100%. Feeling confident I ignored it then all of a sudden I'm dead so now I randomly touch the health pot button everytime XD

Zeus
12-13-2014, 07:34 PM
Lol think the fancy title will get more attention? I have already seen this reported in like 3 threads this week.

No, I was just listing what exactly triggers it because other threads did not seem to list the reason.

Furthermore, we all know if the technical bugs thread is not the first few, it will rarely be looked at.

Zeus
12-13-2014, 07:35 PM
This happens a lot to my warrior while running the event (PVE). Tarlok's ice shower normally puts my health down to 60% with each hit but all of a sudden it doesn't (there was no other warrior around for hor shield). I checked my health potion bar and avatar health bar and it's still 100%. Feeling confident I ignored it then all of a sudden I'm dead so now I randomly touch the health pot button everytime XD

What's your pet? Or your party members pet? Even small HoT will glitch the health bar reading.

Kingofninjas
12-14-2014, 05:05 AM

I think its the person who created this thread that will draw more attention to it.

#nerfzeus

Remiem
12-15-2014, 11:30 AM
Hey! Thanks for reporting this bug. It's in the QA for testing so we should know more soon.

conradev
12-16-2014, 05:26 PM
This is merely jargon. The "glitch" in question is what's known as "lag".

Zeus
12-16-2014, 05:38 PM
This is merely jargon. The "glitch" in question is what's known as "lag".

No, it is not. It's been confirmed as a glitch & developers stated they've fixed it. So we should see a patch on Thursday. :)

SacredKnight
12-16-2014, 05:40 PM
Happens in PvE as well, I was doing the event and then used HoR then suddenly I was one shotted by a minion at 100% health.

ericarsenic
12-16-2014, 05:51 PM
This is glitch, i've been killed when i thought i was on 100% for much time especially in clash with multi horn.

conradev
12-16-2014, 06:19 PM
No, it is not. It's been confirmed as a glitch & developers stated they've fixed it. So we should see a patch on Thursday. :)
Right...and next you gonna tell us soccer can be played on the streets -_-

Zeus
12-16-2014, 07:14 PM
Right...and next you gonna tell us soccer can be played on the streets -_-

Bahaha! It can be!

Jaycee
12-17-2014, 12:51 PM
Hope they will fix this glitch cos it's really annoying specially on pvp..even in pve when farming energy essence I'm always killed by mobs on 100% life bar..

Raselph
12-17-2014, 10:31 PM
Hope they will fix this glitch cos it's really annoying specially on pvp..even in pve when farming energy essence I'm always killed by mobs on 100% life bar..

The bug still persists....can a dev look upto this problem again please? It's becoming tough for me to vs anyone and I can barely PvP.

Thanks you

wariortheturk
12-18-2014, 01:13 AM
i dont join pvp. i hate coz one shot and die. pls fix this.