PDA

View Full Version : New map

Regretful
12-13-2014, 12:18 AM
We need new maps with cool ice rings

bearuang
12-13-2014, 02:50 AM
nah bro, if im not wrong they just recycled items since 2012. they focus on AL right now i think

Meggadon
12-14-2014, 02:21 PM
Cool ice rings, lol

Mess
12-15-2014, 11:45 AM
nah bro, if im not wrong they just recycled items since 2012. they focus on AL right now i think
In 2012 we had enough attention

tarlan
12-15-2014, 10:09 PM
they shud def make demo sets have blue flames just during christmas update

iRandom
12-16-2014, 12:28 AM
they shud def make demo sets have blue flames just during christmas update
NO
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22912&stc=1&d=1358096329

Vvingr
01-07-2015, 12:51 AM
You can use softwares such as Unity or Blender to create maps

bearuang
01-11-2015, 12:17 AM
make remake of acient swamp or alien oasis isnt that bad

Fao
01-11-2015, 01:09 AM
So basically, something new? Don't we all want that? I know I do!

angeldawn
01-11-2015, 10:38 AM
We just got a cap update. You guys are asking too much. If you want a game that updates more frequently, PL isn't it.

If you guys haven't comprehended the reasoning for PLs development activity you'll never get it. It's been explain over and over. It's isn't in the best interest for the company and stakeholders to invest time and money in PL. We need to be happy they keep us live :)

LEVEL ONE
01-11-2015, 03:28 PM
We just got a cap update. Yes.

You guys are asking too much. Yes.

If you want a game that updates more frequently, PL isn't it. Yes.

If you guys haven't comprehended the reasoning for PLs development activity you'll never get it.Yes.

It's been explain over and over. Yes.

It's isn't in the best interest for the company and stakeholders to invest time and money in PL. Yes.

We need to be happy they keep us live :) No.

nun
01-11-2015, 08:43 PM
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
No.
Nu.
Nu.
Nu.
Nu.
Nu.
Nu.
Yus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angeldawn
01-14-2015, 03:40 PM
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
No.

Hahahha

You had a typo :) U should fix the last one ;)

In seriousness would it be better if they just unplugged us?

LEVEL ONE
01-14-2015, 03:51 PM
In seriousness would it be better if they just unplugged us?

Yes.

TrapazoidsPl
01-15-2015, 02:24 PM
They wont. PL even tho they say its not. Pl draws in alot of money for them. Lets think... If they spent a good week coming up with new maps and gear. For the plat store as well. Guess what will happen. $$$$$$. But no, They wont because they think that if pl is ignored all will go to the new games. IMO PL is so much better than the others. I will never switch. I will create my own pl before I join AL or whatever. Funny part of this is that, How many PL players have created a new map idea drawn and animated it for sts? How many have created new items, bosses for them? Players of pl are doing the work for them. But due to stubbornness they wont. I am currently creating a new elite map Return of kassar. From AO. I think that even remakes are better than nothing. I am hoping that if I do the design and animation for them. I hope that they would add it in. But I also feel like I am wasting my time doing this. I did not mean any negativity or offence to anyone. But I feel that sts needs to balance there time out more. Or hire more people to get the job done. Not like they are not making any $. I know pl alone makes gobbs. Please tell me what you think of this. Am I wasting my time? Do I create this for them? Or do I attempt to create my own game?
-Trapazoids

bearuang
01-17-2015, 05:20 AM
They wont. PL even tho they say its not. Pl draws in alot of money for them. Lets think... If they spent a good week coming up with new maps and gear. For the plat store as well. Guess what will happen. $$$$$$. But no, They wont because they think that if pl is ignored all will go to the new games. IMO PL is so much better than the others. I will never switch. I will create my own pl before I join AL or whatever. Funny part of this is that, How many PL players have created a new map idea drawn and animated it for sts? How many have created new items, bosses for them? Players of pl are doing the work for them. But due to stubbornness they wont. I am currently creating a new elite map Return of kassar. From AO. I think that even remakes are better than nothing. I am hoping that if I do the design and animation for them. I hope that they would add it in. But I also feel like I am wasting my time doing this. I did not mean any negativity or offence to anyone. But I feel that sts needs to balance there time out more. Or hire more people to get the job done. Not like they are not making any $. I know pl alone makes gobbs. Please tell me what you think of this. Am I wasting my time? Do I create this for them? Or do I attempt to create my own game?
-Trapazoids

create ur own if u really can make such things like that

Ignitedmage
02-20-2015, 08:25 AM
-Trapazoids

Well i agree with all you're saying that Ppl of pl are making new maps bosses etc for them but they can't risk more money on PL because if they do so the community can die and all the games of STS will be deleted or given to any other community. If they find the BEST map, bosses, mobs,sets they might take that idea and make a new update. So i advice you to make the elite map you're making, they could take your ideas. Good Luck