PDA

View Full Version : im gonna get so much gold this event...

Fran Mac
12-13-2014, 01:34 AM
with pets selling for this much and with locs at 10k and ursume locks (3 locs) at 35k less taxes :D

millions are coming :P

Valkiryas
12-13-2014, 02:45 AM
32k is the usually price now .... This event is the worst IMO, sorry STS but nothing can be farmed now.... Even the magma weapons are useless and priceless now ( 20k per magma blade of brutality lmfao )

Fran Mac
12-13-2014, 03:26 AM
that way i stop making more and lets see in the end of event if i craft and sell or if i sell the locks...

Kingofninjas
12-13-2014, 03:28 AM
with pets selling for this much and with locs at 10k and ursume locks (3 locs) at 35k less taxes :D

millions are coming :P

i list mine for 37k regardless of cs price at the time and they get sold, that way I get 5k profit per locked. I would'nt even bother crafting these locked but I need something to do with my innumerable ice scales.

Fran Mac
12-13-2014, 08:59 AM
thats the question, i have a lot too but i almost dont have regular ice chests... if ice chests were received more often i could craft those and try my luck... also i dont know if i can stash the recipe to use in the other characters i have cause... buy a recipe to craft one chest is just not worth it

Litheus
12-13-2014, 09:07 AM
is it true that sts reduce drop rates of some essence n locked after u purchase the recipe

Iahwahska
12-13-2014, 10:05 AM
Only Urs lock n eye recipes are stashable and probably Frist but just guessing cause I don't have that yet.

Kakashis
12-13-2014, 11:34 AM
hehe this event is good for the new players that grind~

vawaid
12-13-2014, 12:16 PM
hehe this event is good for the new players that grind~
Im new player in other account. Lol.

Izho
12-14-2014, 12:32 AM
Arcane Legends was going great until after last year's Tarlok event. Then everything began going downhill and it's showing the truth behind the fact that AL is strictly P2W and STS is solely relying on content quality, even though they are repetitive and somewhat lacking in that aspect. (Expansions: New level cap, new campaign for end-gamers, new loot) (Events: Portals, energy system, boss-point system, those who can financially afford to win can win)

Variety and equality is what we need. Plat-buying should be the quicker way to the top spot, not the only way. I hope STS realizes this before they release their next title. If AL will continue to be their main product, STS will be completely outshunned by competitors in 5 years, and may not even be around in 10.

mightymynk
12-14-2014, 04:17 AM
32k is the usually price now .... This event is the worst IMO, sorry STS but nothing can be farmed now.... Even the magma weapons are useless and priceless now ( 20k per magma blade of brutality lmfao )

u have read my mind and said the exact thought. i agree with you no farmable items. atleast we had grimm egg in last event :apthy:

Appeltjes
12-14-2014, 04:24 AM
u have read my mind and said the exact thought. i agree with you no farmable items. atleast we had grimm egg in last event :apthy:

Now u have breezaga.

mightymynk
12-14-2014, 04:34 AM
Now u have breezaga.

i said atleast grimm mate. it was not so good but still was good then breezaga. breezaga is not anywhere in front of grimm and a mythic pet.