PDA

View Full Version : War skills BUGGED AGAIN

MaestroMaster
12-13-2014, 01:58 AM
Skyward smash damage lowered. Atm its d same as chest splitter.
Horn of renew aoe is less then description. Kindly check and fix ASAP. Idk how devs keep repeating these mistakes every event. Last event i reported and it was fixed so i trust devs shpuld hv been aware yet u repeat this over n over again. Srslu wats wrong? If none reported devs just let it slip? Or r u trying to nerf wars? When we bring up stuff like this mods juz reply with a somewhat pissed off attitude. You r actually upset coz a paying customer asks u to do your job? For real...

H£ll
12-13-2014, 03:20 AM
Skyward smash damage lowered. Atm its d same as chest splitter.
Horn of renew aoe is less then description. Kindly check and fix ASAP. Idk how devs keep repeating these mistakes every event. Last event i reported and it was fixed so i trust devs shpuld hv been aware yet u repeat this over n over again. Srslu wats wrong? If none reported devs just let it slip? Or r u trying to nerf wars? When we bring up stuff like this mods juz reply with a somewhat pissed off attitude. You r actually upset coz a paying customer asks u to do your job? For real...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?192527-Health-Display-Is-Not-Corresponding-With-Algorithmic-Value-of-Health-Variable

Yes something is wrong with the skills.. I encountered the same issue.. At first i thought is was just me, but now i hear allot of warriors complain about the heal and HP Meters falling instantly from 100 to 0 while engaged in PVP..
I think its a bug and needs to be fixed asap

Dex Scene
12-13-2014, 03:21 AM
They are not nerfing it. Just a bug. Mistakes happen. They are human too!!
Yes warriors HOR is buggy! 95% of time the range is shorter!

MaestroMaster
12-13-2014, 08:30 AM
They are not nerfing it. Just a bug. Mistakes happen. They are human too!!
Yes warriors HOR is buggy! 95% of time the range is shorter!

I'm not saying its a nerf but if nobody reported then won't it be a nerf in actuality? Tbh i doubt they would ever notice it themselves! The fact that they actually repeat the so called mistakes, makes it even worst. To sts since when anything they do r nerfs, myth pendant recipes not dropping etc, r simply juz part of their neverending 'mistakes' and ea time they simply brush it off by making an announcement, we r sry bla bla bla. Yet d damage has been done. I personally run my own business n if i had staff that kept repeatedly making mistakes i doubt they would still work for me. Normally its once twice n your out on d third count, this is SOP for a business model.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?183819-Another-Nerf-On-War-Skills

obee
12-13-2014, 01:43 PM
Again? Dang!

Samaeldavisjr
12-13-2014, 04:54 PM
Well lucky for my pvp opposition it is bugged or I would be killing even more. Haha

MaestroMaster
12-16-2014, 03:57 AM
Skyward smash and chest splitter remains d same damage!! Srsly do devs even work?

MaestroMaster
12-16-2014, 04:06 AM
None of these skill nerfs were planned or intentional. These are bugs related to the bandwidth changes we made yesterday. We are tracking them down and working to fix them ASAP. Your skills will be back to normal soon.

Bandwidth problems again?

ueveotadeo
12-16-2014, 05:09 AM
How the hell a bandwith problem would affect skills?

Something really wrong here....i