PDA

View Full Version : And some say the ppl who leave are exaggerating

Magegrimm
12-13-2014, 04:44 AM
I was killing Skryllax the hardest boss when suddenly I dc so you can imagine that I spent millions of pots and thank god 0 ankhs. I'm really frustrated about this because I spent like 15 min killing this boss band wasted one energy for what? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
I'm not some whining kid I am just sayinow that me and other players are paying for this game and we all want our money to be well spent such as others non plat users who want their time well spent

If it continues like that ppl will constantly leave so my suggestion is that whoever dc and dc before killing boss gets an energy for "refund"
Info for the devs :
I dc about 9.30 London time and I'm using a SAMSUNG galaxy core plus
I'm using Wifi

Appeltjes
12-13-2014, 04:58 AM
Lol I use like 1 mana pot for a syrillax

Magegrimm
12-13-2014, 05:10 AM
good very good... and you also use 1 hp pot? Imagine if I spent ankhs...I would lose plat

Appeltjes
12-13-2014, 05:17 AM
good very good... and you also use 1 hp pot? Imagine if I spent ankhs...I would lose plat

Lol, hp pots are barely needed, spend 1 ankh when for some reason I just got 1 hit

Xorrior
12-13-2014, 05:25 AM
Lol, hp pots are barely needed, spend 1 ankh when for some reason I just got 1 hit

Show off!

I wish I could just use one HP pot and one mana pot vs Syrillax :)

You sure you was fighting Syrillax or Puff the magic Dragon XD

Pillowhead
12-13-2014, 06:45 AM
If you are playing as a lvl 41 vs skryll, it takes max 8 minutes to beat him.

Lidless
12-13-2014, 08:36 AM
I waw able to solo syrillax in about 3 mins with 20-30 hp pots on my newly geared 41 mage. Im even missing gems on my new gear its so fresh. The orb of ursume helped a lot, but now its broken so its nearly impossible due to massive crits.

Regarding dcing. Sts made it to where you can enter the zone again without losing the energy. You lose out on the potions tho. I wouldnt bother soloing this boss right now until hes fixed. Im pretty sure hes bugged and no longer drops eye of syrillax as everyone ive asked has said so.

Pandorix
12-13-2014, 12:00 PM
U r so PRO,kktnxbye.

obee
12-13-2014, 01:44 PM
Syrillax wasn't that bad for me. I used 6 ankhs.

Serancha
12-13-2014, 03:06 PM
This might have been a decent thread except you disconnected ONE TIME and claimed to have used millions of pots in a single 15 minute fight. Then people wonder why STS doesn't respond to posts like this.....

Magegrimm
12-13-2014, 04:53 PM
This might have been a decent thread except you disconnected ONE TIME and claimed to have used millions of pots in a single 15 minute fight.

Not even going to argue with you Sera byt i have one word for you that im sure you'll know: HYPERBOLE
And if you notice I'm not the only one who's saying that dc is "stealing" our energies and time, go check out other threads and then tell me if I'm the only one complaining about this matter! ty for your reply

Pollata1246
12-13-2014, 11:46 PM
Lol I use like 1 mana pot for a syrillax

Ya wen u have a mage aid heal on ur pt that all u need