PDA

View Full Version : New weapons and procs

KingGiant
02-14-2011, 01:56 AM
So I have noticed that the Bagman's Gemstone Recurve seems to proc Blinding Shot. None of the other recurves seem to proc anything. Haven't been able to test the raid roaches recurve yet tho.

Anyone else notice any of the rare or epic items procing anything?

BeardedBear
02-14-2011, 08:21 AM
Whatever bow solvok uses, I'm assuming the Raid Roach one, it does a -25 hit proc, I tested with him earlier. I swear one of them makes me bleed, caused I've died plenty of times in PVP with no one killing me. I have a 20 h/s regen too. I made a thread called proc index in ao3 , but not enough people contributed to really keep it going. Feel free to add it there if you discover anything concrete.

edit: the proc stacks too because I had -50 hit ratio at one point.

FluffNStuff
02-14-2011, 12:42 PM
Tested on level 51 Raid Roach Recurve. It causes 'a bunch of gold stars'. Is that blinding shot? (Never used sunblessed bow)

KingGiant
02-14-2011, 12:45 PM
Tested on level 51 Raid Roach Recurve. It causes 'a bunch of gold stars'. Is that blinding shot? (Never used sunblessed bow)

Yes this is blinding shot. The green rare bow Bagman's recurve and the raid roaches both seem to proc it. The purple and the orange recurve don't seem to have a proc.

KingFu
02-14-2011, 12:56 PM
All recurves from my experience deliver a hit debuff like sun blessed bows that stacks with hit%. As for the other weapons, gem shard wand gives a fire proc, gem star wand gives a slight stun, and the last wand (can't remember name:/) delivers a darkbolt for nightmare proc.

Edit:

And gem blast staff gives fire proc and aoe.

Norbert
02-14-2011, 01:07 PM
This is great to know for cockroach. I think people are starting to use the new wands and staves and causing aoe without knowing it.

Zeus
02-14-2011, 01:08 PM
Now does anybody mind telling me what the proc for the raidroach xbow is?

Ravenous
02-14-2011, 01:14 PM
Why do they not document these things on the item pages? What's the point of hidden procs? :(

BeardedBear
02-14-2011, 01:36 PM
Here is my proc index. I'll do my best to keep up with this, but don't have and can't equip most of the new weapons out. Knowledge is power!

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?9730-Weapon-proc-index.&highlight=proc+index

TreyPocca
02-14-2011, 01:49 PM
Why do they not document these things on the item pages? What's the point of hidden procs? :(

To keep power players and forum addicts occupied...:-)

KingGiant
02-14-2011, 01:54 PM

This makes the game more fun. This is a mmo world. And you discover things in a world. Do you really want all the info just handed to you? Its so much more fun to figure it out yourself!

ultimateduck
02-14-2011, 02:25 PM
I once had one of the orange crossbows that seemed to have an ice Proc, but only when used in the catacombs?! Does the help?

Zeus
02-14-2011, 02:35 PM
I once had one of the orange crossbows that seemed to have an ice Proc, but only when used in the catacombs?! Does the help?

I remember that happening too, I think it may have been a glitch.

FluffNStuff
02-14-2011, 02:40 PM
Has anyone found 'execute' on any of the new weapons? I am really hesitant to give up my hax.

Kujen
02-17-2011, 10:04 AM
I think one of the new swords has soul leech, like the sunblessed scimitar proc. But I have no idea which one. Does anyone know any of the new str weapon procs?

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
02-17-2011, 02:37 PM
proc? aoe? what do these terms mean, sorry for the newb question

KingGiant
02-17-2011, 02:59 PM
proc? aoe? what do these terms mean, sorry for the newb question

Proc means process, as in a weapon processes a certain spell as it hits an enemy. Aoe is area of effect. Refers to spells that hit multiple targets.

RATTANSINGHNAGRA
02-17-2011, 03:00 PM
thanks dude