PDA

View Full Version : Lazy Players on The Dungeon (Again)

vawaid
12-13-2014, 11:39 AM
I met twice, lazy player in the dungeon. He just stood, ran, stay away from the boss. --".

So I ask the other player to not kill the boss. Just run inside arena. That was ridiculous.

Nobody fight anybody for several minutes. And you know what, that lazy player really didnt want to play. He just kept running and running. So we three finished the boss. We were so angry but nothing to do. I wanted to report him but he didnt do scamming or inappropriate behaviour. So, what am I supposed to do?

Firezmz
12-13-2014, 11:47 AM
LOL. leave and form your own party.
I ran into these people few times too

Limsi
12-13-2014, 11:50 AM
When I was still running (Halloween Event) Lb, i would find myself pugging out sometimes. In one occasion, there was this guy who did nothing but wait outside the boss area. What I did was simply reset the boss and went afk too; he lost his sanity afterwards.

vawaid
12-13-2014, 12:10 PM
LOL. leave and form your own party.
I ran into these people few times too
I cant. I only run with my free energy kit and forged energy. Every single energy has so much meaning for me . Lol.

obee
12-13-2014, 12:19 PM
That's what I hate about Pugging.

Schnitzel
12-13-2014, 05:06 PM
I cant. I only run with my free energy kit and forged energy. Every single energy has so much meaning for me . Lol.

party with guild members/friends. There is better chance at getting a higher tier boss this way.

Xorrior
12-13-2014, 05:09 PM
If you're in a guild with plenty of people running, you'll never worry about this problem again :)

mmaachilles211
12-13-2014, 07:39 PM
Just solo it bro. If ur only using free energy or crafted energy you're prolly at most gold and every boss is easily soloed. The only time I call for guildees is if I have a high tier boss and that's just to help them make there energy worth while. The bosses have been the easiest I've played during any event.

Xeusx
12-14-2014, 01:02 AM
when i was still running (halloween event) lb, i would find myself pugging out sometimes. In one occasion, there was this guy who did nothing but wait outside the boss area. What i did was simply reset the boss and went afk too; he lost his sanity afterwards.
lmfao!

Titanfall
12-14-2014, 06:20 AM
When I was still running (Halloween Event) Lb, i would find myself pugging out sometimes. In one occasion, there was this guy who did nothing but wait outside the boss area. What I did was simply reset the boss and went afk too; he lost his sanity afterwards.
I did the same he threatened to report me LOL