PDA

View Full Version : Trial Play....Whats going on?

Khaphyn
12-13-2014, 01:09 PM
Everytime I try to use trialplay for ANY free plat I get directed to,either a error screen or a crap survey that goes on forever and never pays off..I know I have a couple offers pending right but it seems that its a hopeless effort here lately...Trialplay sorry but I give

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

obee
12-13-2014, 01:40 PM
Use fyber or NativeX, Trailpay never works.

Khaphyn
12-13-2014, 10:22 PM
NariveX is a joke now...It doesn't even work and the other guy won't pay out...So these supposed free offers all require money or for you to leave,only a credit card they can start charging you on if you don't pay attention to when the Free Trial offer ends..Oh,and then comes the flood of telemarketers blowing up your phone and email accounts..I'm not calling false advertising because I'm sure these offers work for some,and they used to work for me,but not for me anymore...All I really want is for this constant Redirect site to go away and allow me to at least download somethings and accually recieve the plat...keep putting red tape around the game it becomes less entertainment and more or less just surveys..

obee
12-13-2014, 10:36 PM
NariveX is a joke now...It doesn't even work and the other guy won't pay out...So these supposed free offers all require money or for you to leave,only a credit card they can start charging you on if you don't pay attention to when the Free Trial offer ends..Oh,and then comes the flood of telemarketers blowing up your phone and email accounts..I'm not calling false advertising because I'm sure these offers work for some,and they used to work for me,but not for me anymore...All I really want is for this constant Redirect site to go away and allow me to at least download somethings and accually recieve the plat...keep putting red tape around the game it becomes less entertainment and more or less just surveys..

Download the free apps in NativeX. I never do the surveys. The apps work for me.