PDA

View Full Version : lvl 5 recipe farming

Cabero
02-14-2011, 03:02 AM
Well I haven't hardly seen any lvl 5 armors and recipes in the CS so I'm assuming they are super rare or we need to farm it like you do the lvl 10 pink armors. I know people have been farming Meathead's Deli without one dropping. Everything drops there is lvl 10 and I have a lvl 10 farmer that gets nothing but lvl 10 drops on all the FH maps. So what I was thinking is getting a group of lvl 5s and farm map 4 and see what we get. So anyone up to try it with me? Soloing it at lvl 5 takes forever lol

I already have my sexy :p lvl 5 with the pink armor that I got before they changed it to drops.
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/Cabero38/1297671511-picsay.jpg

Edit: plus I think with these armors there will be a market for lvl 5 weapons also and we will get lvl 5 drops this way too. You never know we might even get lvl 5 green weapons to drop this way. Which I have never seen yet.

ChadM
02-14-2011, 04:20 AM
Check out Tsarra'a thread in the crafting section. I've been logging time and heavily tracking data at level five, please keep track of your results and share!

Cabero
02-14-2011, 04:23 AM
Check out Tsarra'a thread in the crafting section. I've been logging time and heavily tracking data at level five, please keep track of your results and share!

Will do! So you been farming on a lvl 5 also?

ChadM
02-14-2011, 04:29 AM
Will do! So you been farming on a lvl 5 also?

Yeah, the loot changes drastically when you go from level 5 to level six while farming Meathead. I've been tracking everything that is dropped by Meathead himself, ignoring mob drops. I'm working on screenshots of all the low level greys/whites/oranges/greens, as well. Tedious work, but if that's what gets a level 5 recipe drop, it may be valuable information, and the mapping stats for all the low end stuff will be good for low level twinking(I'm getting stuff together to get the level 5 pink str armor on my level 10 dex bird).

But yeah, been farming solo and with fluff and company, logging data, trying to get an idea of the drop rate, if there is one. The bigger the pile of information, the more likely something tangible comes of it.

Cabero
02-14-2011, 04:32 AM
I would love to join up with you guys soloing at lvl 5 is so slow lol. You have gotten lvl 5 green drops?!

ChadM
02-14-2011, 05:20 AM
thread is here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19132-Meathead-s-Deli-Crafting-Drops-Chart), I will update my post regularly, as I am sure Tsarra will.

sabermage
02-14-2011, 08:28 AM
I got a green level 5 Recipe with my level 54 mage. It's in the post that already exists on Meatheads deli run.